Worst/best pure clan names

Fear The Beard

topic title

imo Unbreakable is a horrible name because your clan will eventually close and turn into a meme ex. "Unbreakable Broken", "Gz Breakable" etc. 

Especially when you are lead by Hanuman who is known to close clans randomly (TLP, Mayhem, UB). 

On top of that closing to CD who some people believe arguably was the worst LPC.

Other then Unbreakable I think Final Ownage Elite (although #1 clan of all time) is a pretty strange name. 

Eruption Of Pures (how do you erupt a pure??)

Good clan names: Fatality, Supremacy, Sovereign (pretty much most 1 name clans)

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

just throwing this out there and i could be wrong but isnt unbreakable closed and CD still open?

Yeah they are. But not after forcing critical danger of extinction to a new scene because they couldn't compete anymore in the lpc scene. 

upon making Unbreakable we decided upon the name because it was a meme. it was adopted after toppling Sovereign in their own disgusting shitshow main slugfests. 

8a96ffadb9.jpg&key=578ed6bc487f3e2e692af

ironically i thought Sovereign was a great name for a clan despite how utterly feeble and incompetent they were. Supremacy and Apex are good contenders as well. 

Critical BrainDamage honorable mention for living up to their name and losing every single fight they ever tried to take with UB. 

Think you hit the nail on the head dude. One clan names are awsome. Fatality Brutality Soverign Supremacy 

As for main clans. I always liked Echo of Silence Violent Resolution Damage Incorporated Reign of Terror

Shadow Elves Divine Forces and Corruption are decent names.