πŸ’€ 47 Firebirds KILLING dying bees struggling for honey X2 πŸ’€

Spiral

3 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Idk why you didn't want to fight properly tonight, you massed an hour for it, had + opts and then had this small scrap which you pulled into singles. We then teled ca x3 times infront of you to try initiate some more substantial action whilst you said us going ca was propaganda, we waited 30 mins or so whilst you wereΒ at edge bridge with + opts refusing to tele up?Β later deciding to end and go f2p finally.Β 

You also had rag cc & mains in your cape with you (of course) btw & still lost lol

seems like phoenix really got in ur heads

didnt read btw lolz

Β 

congrats phoenix friends

3 hours ago, Kanicus said:

... btw, same guy we smited for SOTD with rag cc straight after you got bullied to f2p to then get smoked by eop lol.

1b978df5da8719a323b03c878355d113.png

Regardless, we were happy to fight your merged clan, just a shame you clearly didnt want action and would rather spam/fight singles.

9056060b49f165314982b9d0221e013d.png

He's been applicant in Px for weeksΒ lmfao, take a loss and stfu man and it's just a 1 single guy and he's pure l0000l, stop crying like lil English bitch plox 24/7 on here ^ ty

8 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Idk why you didn't want to fight properly tonight, you massed an hour for it, had + opts and then had this small scrap which you pulled into singles. We then teled ca x3 times infront of you to try initiate some more substantial action whilst you said us going ca was propaganda, we waited 30 mins or so whilst you wereΒ at edge bridge with + opts refusing to tele up?Β later deciding to end and go f2p finally.Β 

You also had rag cc & mains in your cape with you (of course) btw & still lost lol

We were scouting ca but the beetards weren't there. Nice propaganda.

Close ur clan already before I invest in more fly swatters.

Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, Kanicus said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

11 hours ago, Kanicus said:

HAHHAHAH i saw you spreading propaganda about a rag cc joining us? untrue

We had no mains with us, and we won so hard lmfao! Like if you still believe misfits it worth anything you're probably one of the dumbest people ever in existence, a drop out and IQ of an ape.

11 hours ago, Kanicus said:

... btw, same guy we smited for SOTD with rag cc straight after you got bullied to f2p to then get smoked by eop lol.

1b978df5da8719a323b03c878355d113.png

Regardless, we were happy to fight your merged clan, just a shame you clearly didnt want action and would rather spam/fight singles.

9056060b49f165314982b9d0221e013d.png

You made this picture when we were having a F2P pkri with eop after we dicked you,

aswell for lowrid3rs, that account previous name is 0ktay (which is on our memberlist) they share the account because they're real life friends.

HAHAHHA fake propaganda doesn't work, fake nazi's @KanicusΒ @Zee

1 hour ago, Spiral Tribe said:

HAHHAHAH i saw you spreading propaganda about a rag cc joining us? untrue

We had no mains with us, and we won so hard lmfao! Like if you still believe misfits it worth anything you're probably one of the dumbest people ever in existence, a drop out and IQ of an ape.

You’re claiming no mains, it just took me literally 3 seconds into your POV (after intro) to see a main in your cape with ballista & double hides... and I’m the dumb one, yikesΒ 

5 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

You’re claiming no mains, it just took me literally 3 seconds into your POV (after intro) to see a main in your cape with ballista & double hides... and I’m the dumb one, yikesΒ 

LMFAO you're talking about mains you tomato :)Β 1 zerk for an unofficial with a heavy ballista? lmfao! you bees are to scared