Eruption of Pures Saturday: New Year, Same Dominance

17_

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

lmao i triggered you so bad now you're mentioning me everywhere like your slaves do yikes

arent u the guy that went 0-6 against eop and closed ub cos u were brown sticky stuff and then talked urself up with apex only to lose it for them in the 50v50 l000l cry more slave the only thing triggered here is ur hairline 

5 hours ago, pkeru said:

damn losing topic much? lmfao 100 pures compare to 50 pures and 50 tanks? you're a shame to the clanning community. sharkbrew should ban every eop member lmfao for being so trash

there topic didn't get moved to the main section so clearly they had no mains you broccoli

6 hours ago, DULL said:

? we have longer vids than you wym lol

Gratz on #8 behind fom 

So are we basing wins on length of vids now? I can make a vid of a f2p trip for 40min long and claim a win now?

If that is the standard you have set for claiming wins, then lmao cause the bar has been set low. 

1 hour ago, Crunk said:

So are we basing wins on length of vids now? I can make a vid of a f2p trip for 40min long and claim a win now?

If that is the standard you have set for claiming wins, then lmao cause the bar has been set low. 

eop already won when 2 highest pulling clans had to team in order to fight them.

you kids are literally bragging about 2v1'ing a clan.

Apex + UB + FO, 3 best clans of this current era (after EOP) combined and still couldnt touch this.

Hold this L

14 hours ago, pkeru said:

damn losing topic much? lmfao 100 pures compare to 50 pures and 50 tanks? you're a shame to the clanning community. sharkbrew should ban every eop member lmfao for being so trash

aren't you that 30 year old who cried on teamspeak because the wrong person was given memeber of the month?

yikes lol go get a job