EoP P2P Sunday: Breaking Apex+Foe alliance & winning 1v4 @ GDZ

debb

1 hour ago, Striketeam said:

I don't know man, seeing black d hide mains in red capes and 1 item crystal bow kinda puts me off.

maybe FoM shouldnt put mains in eop capes lol its already been proven by FoM rank leaks admitting they bring mains, and by sharkbrew who confirmed FoM bring mains through the disputes against them

ur some 4rner so use ur eyes to see the facts since ur brain wont compute 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

lol @Fudog tried to pipe up to eop and ended up getting both his clans closed l00l ub+fh stomped in the dirt by eop and he cried on teamspeak l000l

Hey stop that autistic loser is probably crying to his parents again, don't tease him

2 hours ago, Striketeam said:

I don't know man, seeing black d hide mains in red capes and 1 item crystal bow kinda puts me off.

What puts me off is when 4 highest pulling clans team up against one clan and then cry because of 2 mains on the battlefield.

Theyre lucky that EOP didnt go all out and multi log on their ~90 mains, because thats what i would do in this case.

11 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

lol @Fudog tried to pipe up to eop and ended up getting both his clans closed l00l ub+fh stomped in the dirt by eop and he cried on teamspeak l000l

im sorry, I'll behave next time. You're right, you did close my clans and I'll be asking for your permission before I reopen another snipe team