Misfits Veteran Died To a 30 Barrage and lost kodai l0l0l0l0l0

Juicy

Imagine Dying To a 30 Barrage Lmfao, and thats a veteran of clan Misfits l0l?? no wonder they wont prep phoenix lmfao

af59e7c31cbe478501c1be0f4a6d9863.png

LMFAO NO WONDER MISFITS IS A SHT PKING CC

988926bda2302c69fff1dac733f7e219.png

Yes I Agree, This is really embarrassing L 0 L 0 L

@Zee Now Accept the declarations for a nice MATCHED OPTS fight, to see who has the better quality xdddddddddddddddddd

Well if u roll the clip as u see u did not show what prayers im dieing on , firstly  the fault was that my quick prayers where on for minis as i clicked them definitly u wont have quickprayers on protect item so stop making random things from your own desire to make a drama to stick it on me,  the guy gave it back because he notice i gave him 2 nice fights with respect thats something u wont understand and hard to explain to you.In addition its non if your business if i get droped or smited by other people in game especially if their not in you pure clan u should not bother and make drama out of some crap u created and a story u made to so many people “i didnt get smited” . Lastly go lead your clan and win against us instead of speaking much and bitching around “kid” .. the wild is ours .... 

53 minutes ago, ddsblits said:

Well if u roll the clip as u see u did not show what prayers im dieing on , firstly  the fault was that my quick prayers where on for minis as i clicked them definitly u wont have quickprayers on protect item so stop making random things from your own desire to make a drama to stick it on me,  the guy gave it back because he notice i gave him 2 nice fights with respect thats something u wont understand and hard to explain to you.In addition its non if your business if i get droped or smited by other people in game especially if their not in you pure clan u should not bother and make drama out of some crap u created and a story u made to so many people “i didnt get smited” . Lastly go lead your clan and win against us instead of speaking much and bitching around “kid” .. the wild is ours .... 

ye write another book to show how mad u are

14 minutes ago, Tannie said:

i dont care about the prep but i want to know will u share me the kodai?

nvm just figured out u were watching rs youtube videos in 2k18 looking out for a misfit name... just imagine that...

arent u from china? everything that is made from china will be broken in no time, and u actually got broken multiple times on runescape.com

keep trying Tannie Montanah

3 hours ago, ddsblits said:

Your response is longer than his original post.

Not gonna read that btw, you died.

22 minutes ago, Enza said:

Meanwhile you probably had an ancient staff and had a seizure when you seen it LMFAO.. probably shaking typing this topic too huh

meanwhile i was in ur pk channel listening how he was crying about a kodai loss. LMFAO @Zee help ur mans ll0l

b9653887298a553adf0a0f500c4871b5.png

Pm to spy for 20m+ a trip btw

4 minutes ago, Juicy said:

meanwhile i was in ur pk channel listening how he was crying about a kodai loss. LMFAO @Zee help ur mans ll0l

b9653887298a553adf0a0f500c4871b5.png

Pm to spy for 20m+ a trip btw

Definitely obsessed and clearly a fan. Join misfits btw lmfao.

3 hours ago, ddsblits said:

wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh

5 hours ago, ddsblits said:

yikes u sound fucking angry dude lol calm down and admit your clan is dead and losing to phoenix

35 minutes ago, Zee said:

Stfu @Juicy the dude gave his Kodai back they're friends lmfao

And I got you kicked from fatality btw and px is closed lmfao 

lets do a nice prep (Matched Opts) to show the pure scene whos the better clan? xd

9 minutes ago, Pug said:

Is a member of a clan who pulled 10 to their first 2018 trip really out here going keyboard warrior? 

Please, I'm sure you can't even afford 5 ancient staffs for your return tab in p2p. 

lets do a nice prep (Matched Opts) to show the pure scene whos the better clan? xd