Misfits Veteran Died To a 30 Barrage and lost kodai l0l0l0l0l0

Juicy

3 minutes ago, Juicy said:

lets do a nice prep (Matched Opts) to show the pure scene whos the better clan? xd

lets do a nice prep (Matched Opts) to show the pure scene whos the better clan? xd

No events for rag/main cc ONLY DEATH! LMAO SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKIMG PALE TWIG

4 minutes ago, Juicy said:

No one cares about a matched opts fight or about misfits /Px. Clan scene is dead/boring AF so long as clans tele away the second they get hit. 

5 hours ago, Tannie said:

i dont care about the prep but i want to know will u share me the kodai?

nvm just figured out u were watching rs youtube videos in 2k18 looking out for a misfit name... just imagine that...

Well u not used to that as you see your names their usually 

6 hours ago, ddsblits said:

Well if u roll the clip as u see u did not show what prayers im dieing on , firstly  the fault was that my quick prayers where on for minis as i clicked them definitly u wont have quickprayers on protect item so stop making random things from your own desire to make a drama to stick it on me,  the guy gave it back because he notice i gave him 2 nice fights with respect thats something u wont understand and hard to explain to you.In addition its non if your business if i get droped or smited by other people in game especially if their not in you pure clan u should not bother and make drama out of some crap u created and a story u made to so many people “i didnt get smited” . Lastly go lead your clan and win against us instead of speaking much and bitching around “kid” .. the wild is ours .... 

holy triggered lmfao

7 hours ago, ddsblits said:

Well if u roll the clip as u see u did not show what prayers im dieing on , firstly  the fault was that my quick prayers where on for minis as i clicked them definitly u wont have quickprayers on protect item so stop making random things from your own desire to make a drama to stick it on me,  the guy gave it back because he notice i gave him 2 nice fights with respect thats something u wont understand and hard to explain to you.In addition its non if your business if i get droped or smited by other people in game especially if their not in you pure clan u should not bother and make drama out of some crap u created and a story u made to so many people “i didnt get smited” . Lastly go lead your clan and win against us instead of speaking much and bitching around “kid” .. the wild is ours .... 

so ur brown sticky stuff? YIKES