CD forced to ddosing/doxing

UPALESKIEWOLF

Typical cd movements after that beef between me and originalz, and singles. You think you can scare me with ddosing? Think again @TBR I'm not trying to provoke you but cd really forced to ddosing lmfao. 

You caught the clip in all honesty you cant counter attack me with anything after that brown sticky stuff that went down last night. Go ahead and hit me off while you can, you think I dont have the money to buy 100 routers? 

Dont be too depressed to dox me on a clanning forums, I suggest we keep this rivalry and see who wins and closes each others clans.

1 hour ago, King Dete said:

Bro why do u sound like that tho?

Puberty failed his ugly ass

52 minutes ago, Luciel said:

Lmaooo this lil boy calls on everyone for help,

you honestly don't realize what you just did. Ask  Rage, Apex, Strike Team, IV, and OP what happened fucking 5v1 lmfao

lmfao im not cd but maybe u should think twice when training 2 staff defence then post the video on their forums. ur fucking broccolied ngl, i'd go pm tbr to ask for pineapple off your pizza.

3 minutes ago, Godae said:

lmfao im not cd but maybe u should think twice when training 2 staff defence then post the video on their forums. ur fucking broccolied ngl, i'd go pm tbr to ask for pineapple off your pizza.

Finessed at full force lmaoo