CD forced to ddosing/doxing

UPALESKIEWOLF

10 minutes ago, Whoppa said:

That trip was so brutal 

and in my pov definitely one of the highlights in all my time playing rs. beef aside and toxic mains aside, those days were really fun, an actual rivalry that went back and forth where everyone accepted the fact that the only thing that mattered was whoever was the last person standing. both sides pulling out all the stops, mains/zerks/pures it didnt matter, if you could wear a t7 or t6 cape, put that brown sticky stuff on and join the fight xd

i actually watched the video from that fight when i posted that just before, all 30 minutes of it(which was like 2 hours in real time). an absolutely ridiculous fight that actually brought back a lot of fun memories. crazy to think we were doing this thing twice a week for months on end for nearly a year

1 hour ago, chance111 said:

and in my pov definitely one of the highlights in all my time playing rs. beef aside and toxic mains aside, those days were really fun, an actual rivalry that went back and forth where everyone accepted the fact that the only thing that mattered was whoever was the last person standing. both sides pulling out all the stops, mains/zerks/pures it didnt matter, if you could wear a t7 or t6 cape, put that brown sticky stuff on and join the fight xd

i actually watched the video from that fight when i posted that just before, all 30 minutes of it(which was like 2 hours in real time). an absolutely ridiculous fight that actually brought back a lot of fun memories. crazy to think we were doing this thing twice a week for months on end for nearly a year

It honestly was a lot of fun even though it was cancerous at times but when you compare that rivalry to all the stuff that happend after it barely came close. Its like you said, we did it so many times for to long from time to time LOL. Wish we could have one of those trips again. 

17 hours ago, chance111 said:

1FKViZC.png&key=8b28ddacb0bfa4c4bebc75fe

dat sea of blue

gonna be great to see again

the only sea of blue i see is the mains wearing rune LOOOOOOL

CD becoming Mains confirmed. "Gonna be great to see you mains"

Cd bullied out of XLPC,

Bullied out LPC

>> Bout to be bullied out of Main Scene

HAHA GTFO CD brown sticky stuff CLAN LOL