what do u miss about pure clanning?

Tannie

-PCL

-Miss being able to log in and find minis vs anyone ingame

-Miss doing those fun 60 attack cap fights vs havoc and other clans

-Miss clans like MM TLP and Zenith

-Miss the competition, now its the same 2-3 clans being the best but when we look back to pre eoc and even beginning of osrs clans constantly conpete

-Miss clan ranks actually trying to keep things ingame instead of bringing irl into rivalries

The actual ability to finish a fight.

I haven't been to a trip in about 2 years and what stopped me wanting to go was every single fight turned into a 2 hour return fight because it was so easy to return and everyone just camped a teleport/return spot. It just turned into the same old thing, time and time again and became less about skill and more about who had the most patience/biggest return tabs.

It wasn't even the mains that bothered me.

On 11/01/2018 at 1:14 PM, Lenin said:

Strictly ingame & pure rivalries e.g. Rage vs. Slaughter.

On 11/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, Sharkbrewwarrior said:

clean fights, no ts leaking bs, no scumbag tactics

just the clean fights and honorable mentality

no honor is too normal these days

The pure community is just pathetic now.

The amount of mindless drivel that comes out of half the communities mouth is just awkward... We've gone from high pulls, fun rivalries, no talking or flaming ingame and honourable fighting to seedy tactics like fake news such as "they were sitting here doing nothing so we killed them and ended their pk trip" which actually translates to "we crashed a fight after it had already ended, killed one or two people and that clan ended because every other clan had", creating numerous tanks under the names of other clans to snipe fights, thinking that double the ops of every other clan has any indication of your skill and calling other clans brown sticky stuff purely because they have less members (even though they are more than capable of beating them in matched) and just overall playground insults that is unbearably justin beibery to anyone over the age of 14, not to mention the amount of clan hopping and leaking that goes on (although this isn't really a new thing and at least TS DDOSing isn't a thing anymore).

I would be embarrassed to be represented and associated with some of the people on this forum, somewhere along the line this behaviour became not only tolerated but also celebrated, we've lost our way and I doubt it's ever going to get better.

Mostly, I just miss pure clanning around the 2010-2012 time.

27 minutes ago, Docker said:

The pure community is just pathetic now.

The amount of mindless drivel that comes out of half the communities mouth is just awkward... We've gone from high pulls, fun rivalries, no talking or flaming ingame and honourable fighting to seedy tactics like fake news such as "they were sitting here doing nothing so we killed them and ended their pk trip" which actually translates to "we crashed a fight after it had already ended, killed one or two people and that clan ended because every other clan had", creating numerous tanks under the names of other clans to snipe fights, thinking that double the ops of every other clan has any indication of your skill and calling other clans brown sticky stuff purely because they have less members (even though they are more than capable of beating them in matched) and just overall playground insults that is unbearably justin beibery to anyone over the age of 14, not to mention the amount of clan hopping and leaking that goes on (although this isn't really a new thing and at least TS DDOSing isn't a thing anymore).

I would be embarrassed to be represented and associated with some of the people on this forum, somewhere along the line this behaviour became not only tolerated but also celebrated, we've lost our way and I doubt it's ever going to get better.

Mostly, I just miss pure clanning around the 2010-2012 time.

i agree and yes 2010-2012 was the best time to be in a pure clan