How long before Fearless closes into Hate?

Fudog

15 hours ago, JoJo said:

How long till u stop making justin beiber topics on this site that literally no one cares about?

Took 20 seconds to make this post and I'm already top active posts next day 

btw ur a +1

9 hours ago, Pun said:

and i'm still trying to figure out who u r? speaking of relevance

Couldn't careless if you knew me. I closed poison, and you don't even know what that is, shows you are a random. Didn't know you had to ask, and my response from your fellow clan mates was the man who single handily fucked invixtus. So I thought it was funny that you put on your sig that you were leader of a brown sticky stuff clan that you led to closure looooool. Go ask Dave or bowsz what poison was you rando. 

16 hours ago, Warbow said:

Couldn't careless if you knew me. I closed poison, and you don't even know what that is, shows you are a random. Didn't know you had to ask, and my response from your fellow clan mates was the man who single handily fucked invixtus. So I thought it was funny that you put on your sig that you were leader of a brown sticky stuff clan that you led to closure looooool. Go ask Dave or bowsz what poison was you rando. 

I know what Poison is i'm just still trying to figure out who you are tbh, cos all I hear from you is you trying to pipe up to me. You still haven't once told me who you are, can I please have a link to your introduction so I can get to know you?

6 hours ago, Pun said:

I know what Poison is i'm just still trying to figure out who you are tbh, cos all I hear from you is you trying to pipe up to me. You still haven't once told me who you are, can I please have a link to your introduction so I can get to know you?

You think I care. If you weren't in poison, but in IV, lmfaoooo

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

You are a random lol! You are ex leader of a clan, and no one invites you to their current clan. Nice

had countless invitations but i make 6 figures a year so and still i'm trying to figure out who u r?