14/1/18 P2P Rankings

Deep Thought

5 minutes ago, Horizon said:

keep holding hands with fatality and i'll kill ur clan like I did with misfits

cya tomorrow @ the f2p prep

IR pounded your clan into the ground repeatedly last year.  Our entire rank team actually thought you were going to close.  You should know your place before I really make use of the five spies/leaks we have in your infested clan -- I've killed clans far better than yours before you even knew what pure clanning was.

Just now, .Zo said:

IR pounded your clan into the ground repeatedly last year.  Our entire rank team actually thought you were going to close.  You should know your place before I really make use of the five spies/leaks we have in your infested clan -- I killed clans far better than yours before you even knew what pure clanning was.

ur a terrible rank when you're talking about the past (???????)

I hope u realize ur quality is ass and my clan has more experienced warrers in it than ur sand crab recruits 

cya tomorrow and hopefully u can pull more than 30 LMFAOOOOO

21 minutes ago, .Zo said:

IR pounded your clan into the ground repeatedly last year.  Our entire rank team actually thought you were going to close.  You should know your place before I really make use of the five spies/leaks we have in your infested clan -- I've killed clans far better than yours before you even knew what pure clanning was.

imagine being killed/cleared by ur spies XDDDDDDDD

30 minutes ago, Horizon said:

keep holding hands with fatality and i'll kill ur clan like I did with misfits

cya tomorrow @ the f2p prep

Rats with wings, we made u scatter for 3 months. Your ranks are panicking because of how infested ur clan is. How could I expect you to know though, your just a useless +1. 

You started this when you tried and failed to hold hands with Supremacy for 1 month. Don't overestimate your capabilities after 1 competent weekend.

1 hour ago, .Zo said:

Chill we will prep tomorrow and see who the superior clan is.

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Rats with wings, we made u scatter for 3 months. Your ranks are panicking because of how infested ur clan is. How could I expect you to know though, your just a useless +1. 

You started this when you tried and failed to hold hands with Supremacy for 1 month. Don't overestimate your capabilities after 1 competent weekend.

why are you piping up Mike, you skipped Sundays trip

7 hours ago, .Zo said:

u get so triggered by 1 guy flaming, respect for the action both trips tho