Fearless Sunday 70+ Pigs Dominating The Scene

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today the Fearless Pigs massed up 65 Pigs, later peaking at 70+ Pigs for another dominant trip. We got word that Outburst Destiny were fighting and we crashed it chasing Outburst to singles like the rat they are and began to hit them in singles. There was a fight between Bad Timing Critical Damage north of corp so we decided to crash it pushing both clans to singles. We got word our friends over at Outburst were having a fight against Destiny at 13 ports so we hopped on top of them killing quiet a few until they went in singles and also chased them like rats. There was a cluster at 13 ports between Critical DamageBad TimingOverpowered Outburst, we pushed all clans into singles and started to chase Outburst into singles again. We got word that Outburst was trying to set up a fight against Destiny at bandits and we went over to give Outburst a visit and fully clearing them off the map. We noticed that Doom finally went to multi to hit Critical Damage and crashed the fight forcing both clans to go to singles. We got annoyed that our friends over at Doom who were camping singles the whole trip even tho they had similar opts to us, so we paid them a visit in singles until they decided to call it a trip and go to clanwars lmfao. Outburst was trying to get a quick hit on another clan so we logged on top of them in multi clearing quite a few of them chasing them to singles and also hitting them in singles, they decided to end after that hit lmfao.

Thank you to the clans who actually fought us.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Deviants POV

@Jones POV

@Reborn POV

@Zen POV (LMFAO @1:20)

P9Me1dN.png

a0c19718425bf4d3dcba27b2154885aa.png78b8e251f0c0151ed724e44baac32913.pngmgdYhWo.png4V9o4VK.pngtdjVwWy.png

Man these clans are shook, I remember the last version of Doom weren't pussies. They used to stand their ground and put up a fight being down 10/15 opts. vs. CD and we'd give them the same action back being down opts. Now everyone is scared to take a L when they think they can't win

3 minutes ago, Satans said:

Man these clans are shook, I remember the last version of Doom weren't pussies. They used to stand their ground and put up a fight being down 10/15 opts. vs. CD and we'd give them the same action back being down opts. Now everyone is scared to take a L when they think they can't win

facts. Lmao, I'm wishing more clans would team to fight us to actually give us a competition 

11 hours ago, Satans said: