Why Outburst is going to be the first XLPC to close?

Molds

Why Outburst is going to be the first XLPC to close?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Why Outburst is going to be the first XLPC to close?

• They getting bullied by Fearless and others clan in wilderness since a month ago
    • They pullied 25 during weekends trip....
    • They autoclaming #1 Xlpc because they won a few minis and preps... during weekend trip.......
    • They getting chased in single to dead by their old members every time they meet each others
    • They starting an alliance with Doom by putting their cape and getting bullied like FOAPEX
    • When everyone thought there was going to be a rivalry between Fearless and Outburst....
  2. 2. How long it would take before Broxx decide to closing Outburst

• A week?
    • Two weeks?
    • A month??
    • After this topic?

i hope they dont close. but sometimes its not a bad thing to start again(and i dont mean by closing, but by starting over), even if they took a few weeks hiatus and started recruiting again. its a lot easier to recruit at lower levels than the ones they're at.

cd went from pulling 30s in lpc, followed by losing 50% of our core memberbase to pulling 50s+ again in xlpc just 3 weeks later. if your leaders are good enough and have the foresight/confidence that people will commit to reset, it can be done even in 2018. depends how committed your members are.

or you could go the way of UB and close because you never liked your own clan anyway and use a slump as an excuse to fulfill that dream of joining apex

The level of dribble on this site is unbearably justin beiber worthy...

Ob have decent members and get evenly matched/fun fights which is what pure clans were and should be all about, a few bellends crashing fights and dribbling on their desk isn't going to make a difference when clan wars is one teleport away.

I'm glad fearless don't use the EoP name, the mindless drivel that comes out of their mouths is an embarrassment to old EoP members who WERE the targets and had a little bit of class to take it in their stride.

This community has become comparable to a food eating contest where the only things offered are big brown sticky stuff sandwiches, a dick swinging contest between little peckers, a playground argument of 'my dad can beat up your dad'.

3 minutes ago, Docker said:

The level of dribble on this site is unbearably justin beiber worthy...

Ob have decent members and get evenly matched/fun fights which is what pure clans were and should be all about, a few bellends crashing fights and dribbling on their desk isn't going to make a difference when clan wars is one teleport away.

I'm glad fearless don't use the EoP name, the mindless drivel that comes out of their mouths is an embarrassment to old EoP members who WERE the targets and had a little bit of class to take it in their stride.

This community has become comparable to a food eating contest where the only things offered are big brown sticky stuff sandwiches, a dick swinging contest between little peckers, a playground argument of 'my dad can beat up your dad'.

didnt read thanks for the +1

6 minutes ago, K===Big Bombz said:

Majority of OB's core joined fearless.

they have warbow fudog koed and iced as ranks (elite+) and iced high council... our members are better than their high council and more dedicated... imagine how bad their rank structure is... 

6 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

they have warbow fudog koed and iced as ranks (elite+) and iced high council... our members are better than their high council and more dedicated... imagine how bad their rank structure is... 

In an even fight I bet OB would beat FS still tbh, they have always been a very good clan in matched fights 

I would compare these virgin fearless kids to a kid who left his girlfriend because he thought he was better than her but still continued to talk brown sticky stuff about her after... which means you still care about us molds.. so stop the pointless banter? You want us to pull 70? We never pulled 70 when you fearless kids were in this clan... which means you get ur pull from eop which is cool and I'm not mad about it. 

btw aysix and reborn suck off lalo and thats potato masher as aids... I think lalo is cool and all but I can't believe two grown men can idolize someone over a paint game.. reborn and aysix got bullied into fs from the beatings they got in vanquish and dont know what to do without daddy lalo

1 hour ago, N uts ack said:

In an even fight I bet OB would beat FS still tbh, they have always been a very good clan in matched fights 

we already cleared them down 5 many times .. and every time we ask them for matched fight they dont accept.. so u have ur answer now

21 minutes ago, Stewbert said:

I would compare these virgin fearless kids to a kid who left his girlfriend because he thought he was better than her but still continued to talk brown sticky stuff about her after... which means you still care about us molds.. so stop the pointless banter? You want us to pull 70? We never pulled 70 when you fearless kids were in this clan... which means you get ur pull from eop which is cool and I'm not mad about it. 

btw aysix and reborn suck off lalo and thats potato masher as aids... I think lalo is cool and all but I can't believe two grown men can idolize someone over a paint game.. reborn and aysix got bullied into fs from the beatings they got in vanquish and dont know what to do without daddy lalo

U seem so mad and serious.. did u get bullied into writing an essay? i would answer but i'm too busy clearing ob 24/7 so no time to read this essay