Fearless Monday Midweek FT. CD/D/BT/DS/WAR

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today the Fearless Pigs massed up 17 Pigs, later peaking at 28 Pigs for another trip. We had some good fights against Critical DamageBad Timing Destiny. We also have some quick hits on Doom WAR. Thanks for the action yalll!

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Deviants POV

@Pesk POV

3 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

GOOD FUCKING brown sticky stuff BOYS !!! And yeah it was a good 2 vs 1 return fight at p13 !!! ty for action everyone!!! Respect for bt and destiny .. we asked them to team tho

Why everything you say is so c ringe lmao regardless gz fs

49 minutes ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Idk u just saying u sound like a weirdo the way you talk while u prob shy irl and a mute on rs

are u seriously talking about irl? LOL i quitted for so long baby but now im back for the ownage and looks like i already have fhater and stalkers means that im doing great .. go get a life HAHAHAH i dont even have an lpc account cz i dont have time to train it .. too busy partying and clearing you on rs/forum #nosleep life

58 minutes ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Idk u just saying u sound like a weirdo the way you talk while u prob shy irl and a mute on rs

btw werent you in our ts 2 weeks ago begging to join us? but Ayix and Loud declined .. HAHAHAHAHHA NOW I REMEMBER WHO U ARE AHAAHHAHAHAHAA FUCKING VZQX AKA JOIN US FROM OP NO WONDER WHY U MAD BABY HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! and btw ty for your services

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

btw werent you in our ts 2 weeks ago begging to join us? but Ayix and Loud declined .. HAHAHAHAHHA NOW I REMEMBER WHO U ARE AHAAHHAHAHAHAA FUCKING VZQX AKA JOIN US FROM OP NO WONDER WHY U MAD BABY HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! and btw ty for your services

Dont get a stroke fam 

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

are u seriously talking about irl? LOL i quitted for so long baby but now im back for the ownage and looks like i already have fhater and stalkers means that im doing great .. go get a life HAHAHAH i dont even have an lpc account cz i dont have time to train it .. too busy partying and clearing you on rs/forum #nosleep life

Ah yes explain to me beta male i notice u got 0 things going on in life so this site is your escape from reality (ps) hashtags dont work here

18 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Have your daddy contact me to setup a prep, I don't deal with people who aren't tall enough to ride rollercoasters.

LOL NICE EXCUSE MR AVOIDER HAHAHA LMFAO prep us anytime during midweek... whenever u feel like loosing baby... make sure blktiger is there.. u need  some1 to take over when u choke.. plug the leaks shorty