Top 5 Clans Of All Time [Has Foe Slipped?]

Fear The Beard

So some people would argue that FOE would be top 2 clans of all time behind only Mayhem Makers. But since MM has closed and Foe remains open and active (somewhat), some people were putting Foe #1. My question is, with the recent resurgence of Eop do you think Foe has slipped? There rank structure is weak and there pulls are low and they hide from Eop. Foe can't even do a midweek without getting crashed. They are also riddled with leaks. 

What are your thoughts on the top 5 clans of all time?

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Eruption Of Pures

3. Fatality

4. Final Ownage Elite 

5. The Last Pures

honorable mention: Critical Damage - although CD has changed scenes they are one of the only clans to have been open 10+ years and not close once... Props to them for that.

i'd say thats pretty accurate, i put foe over eop since eop has only recently took #1  (i do admit eop is #1 at this point and so they might be ranked above them if they manage to keep this up for a while).

My honorable mention would be cp, i'd rate them equal to fi if it wasnt for the fi statue( which mm helped em win)

You seem to be oblivious to the fact FOE dominated the scene a while ago, and have until recent times had consistent pulls. EOP used to bow down to Fatality few years back as well. Sure EOP has been dominating for a some time now, doesn't make them the 2nd greatest clan of all time over a ~12 year span lmao. They've also closed their doors before because of inconsistent leadership. Would still put FOE as second and maybe a tied 3rd between EOP/FI

Foe is/was the only clan with the ability to knock EOP off it's perch, however incompetent ranks & the reasons noted above are in danger of dwindling into irrelevance.

Apex leadership are wise enough to not directly initiate beef with EOP as they know it won't take much bullying to knock their pulls and ruin their hype (Guaranteed to happen unless Apex distance themselves from aiding/teaming with FO). I expect to see EOP dominate for the foreseeable future.  

MM are in a category of their own, It's important to draw a line between Pre-EOC and 07.

Please pm me for more insightful information

47 minutes ago, Lionel said:

i'd say thats pretty accurate, i put foe over eop since eop has only recently took #1  (i do admit eop is #1 at this point and so they might be ranked above them if they manage to keep this up for a while).

My honorable mention would be cp, i'd rate them equal to fi if it wasnt for the fi statue( which mm helped em win)

huh? we've been #1 for most of oldschool runescape existence, 

4 hours ago, Fear The Beard said:

So some people would argue that FOE would be top 2 clans of all time behind only Mayhem Makers. But since MM has closed and Foe remains open and active (somewhat), some people were putting Foe #1. My question is, with the recent resurgence of Eop do you think Foe has slipped? There rank structure is weak and there pulls are low and they hide from Eop. Foe can't even do a midweek without getting crashed. They are also riddled with leaks. 

What are your thoughts on the top 5 clans of all time?

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Eruption Of Pures

3. Fatality

4. Final Ownage Elite 

5. The Last Pures

honorable mention: Critical Damage - although CD has changed scenes they are one of the only clans to have been open 10+ years and not close once... Props to them for that.

being bullied out of scenes completely demoralized and having a 5% prep winrate is worse than closing btw lmao

FOE/FI have fallen over due to incompetence. EOP aren't even a pure clan. TLP closed due to idiocy. 

You could make the argument that just about every legacy clan on oldschool fucked up their image in one way or another. A year or so of whack behavior hardly changes the long-term positions of clans, however.  

I think #1 is untouchable from MM if anyone who isn't a newbundle of twigs who saw them Pre-EOC, they know how dominant and high pulling of a clan they were even without turmoil, etc. #2 is debatable at this point however. If FOE closed and stopped alongside MM then I would put FOE at #2 and then the top 2 would be locked and immortalized. But because FOE has stayed open and tarnished their image (their worst era right now) they have only taken steps backwards instead of adding onto their legacy. EOP has been #1 since the end of the HPC scene where we made everyone go LPC starting with FI/FOE making the primary topics. EOP has had the longest, most dominant, and continuing dominance I've ever seen. Pulling 100+ with ease and other clans admitting to teaming and wearing eachother's capes. I've never seen anything like it.

If I were to currently rank it from an unbiased POV:

1. MM 2. EOP 3. FOE 4. FI 5. TLP/CP