Top 5 Clans Of All Time [Has Foe Slipped?]

Fear The Beard

2 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

being bullied out of scenes completely demoralized and having a 5% prep winrate is worse than closing btw lmao

Just fyi tho, CD were nearly 50/50 prep. wins last year, 12w 13l or something like that

The only reason EOP is dominating the scene is because all the glory hunters that are there. I remember people like Preezy and @Shoan that slaved for FOE for months, posting mini topics official topcis even @Shoan flamed the fuck out of EOP. After the slaving he didn't got the rank he wanted so he jumped ship. There are atleast 40 kids that are like that in EOP. 

I can guarantee this, if the roles were reversed and FOE was the dominating force, a lot of the kids that joined EOP in 2017-2018 would jump ship. I remember the days where EOP closed twice in 1 week, i have much more respect for the members back then. All of those new EOP members see them selfs as elites, elders, legends in fact they are just +1s.

But ranks of EOP play it smart. They just started a xlpc called Fearless, and the reason is not too close any xlpc or clan. The reason they are starting in that scene, is because if that scene dies all of the members are mass-joining EOP gaining them 20-30 members instantly. While FOE ranks are doing nothing, EOP is getting stronger and stronger.

Just my 2 cents.

hah around this time 2 years ago, CD members were basically trolling these forums claiming to be a legacy clan because we knew it was pissing people off (people from supremacy and ir more than anyone else) and now we actually have people that are listing us as not only a legacy clan but a possible honorable mention for top 5 clan of all time/top 6 or 7

feels good :lol:

6 minutes ago, chance111 said:

hah around this time 2 years ago, CD members were basically trolling these forums claiming to be a legacy clan because we knew it was pissing people off (people from supremacy and ir more than anyone else) and now we actually have people that are listing us as not only a legacy clan but a possible honorable mention for top 5 clan of all time/top 6 or 7

feels good :lol:

well if you put clans like MM, TLP, CP etc on the list which are all dead, and CD is still going strong. CD deserves to be top 5

8 hours ago, Brap said:

Foe is/was the only clan with the ability to knock EOP off it's perch, however incompetent ranks & the reasons noted above are in danger of dwindling into irrelevance.

Apex leadership are wise enough to not directly initiate beef with EOP as they know it won't take much bullying to knock their pulls and ruin their hype (Guaranteed to happen unless Apex distance themselves from aiding/teaming with FO). I expect to see EOP dominate for the foreseeable future.  

MM are in a category of their own, It's important to draw a line between Pre-EOC and 07.

Please pm me for more insightful information

mm and fatality legit dominated early 07 while eop pulled what 20? u might be 2 new 2 know this tho

The fact EOP is only relevant when 07 servers came back should tell you how much they didn't matter back in the day.

Oh and i'm going overboard because fuck a top 5.

1. MM  (Forever based on if u think #1 f2p or #1 p2p matters more)

2. Foe

----

3. Fatality (Their good Era had them at #1 ages ago)

4. TLP (#2 P2p without a question always beat MM lost to Foe in anything past 70 v 70. Eventually became relevant at f2p) 

5. Eop (Disgustingly trash at p2p server but did keep up in f2p)

6.CP (Good f2p, couldn't even beat Bloody Vikingz in p2p back in the day if they wanted to)

7. Destructive Pures (Solid Clan, better than Tlp at f2p and better than CP at p2p but worse than Tlp in p2p and Cp in f2p)

8. Epidemic (Only non legacy clan to arguably take #1 F2p during the hardest ERA to become #1, unfortunately booty at p2p)

---- The Who Cares Gap, these clans randomly did something and then nothing ---

9. IR ? I guess? A Legacy clan that never shined was just always there. 

10. At this point i'd just toss in CD because that seems to be the meme. 

Remember your post said All Time but also remember 2007 server runescape is the easiest Era to be good at. You want a "tough" era for competition The years 2008-2010 or mainly 2009. If your clan was good in 2009 then be proud otherwise I don't care about your history. 

The only reason EOP is dominating the scene is because all the glory hunters that are there. I remember people like Preezy and @Shoan that slaved for FOE for months, posting mini topics official topcis even @Shoan flamed the fuck out of EOP. After the slaving he didn't got the rank he wanted so he jumped ship. There are atleast 40 kids that are like that in EOP. 

I can guarantee this, if the roles were reversed and FOE was the dominating force, a lot of the kids that joined EOP in 2017-2018 would jump ship. I remember the days where EOP closed twice in 1 week, i have much more respect for the members back then. All of those new EOP members see them selfs as elites, elders, legends in fact they are just +1s.

But ranks of EOP play it smart. They just started a xlpc called Fearless, and the reason is not too close any xlpc or clan. The reason they are starting in that scene, is because if that scene dies all of the members are mass-joining EOP gaining them 20-30 members instantly. While FOE ranks are doing nothing, EOP is getting stronger and stronger.

Just my 2 cents.

13 minutes ago, Anton said:

mm and fatality legit dominated early 07 while eop pulled what 20? u might be 2 new 2 know this tho

i fought eop at the beginning of 07 , it was the first fight for either clan since 07 came out and pures and mains were both evenly leveled, and eop had about 60 straight off the bat. so not sure about the accuracy of this statement

vid for proof:

10 minutes ago, chance111 said:

i fought eop at the beginning of 07 , it was the first fight for either clan since 07 came out and pures and mains were both evenly leveled, and eop had about 60 straight off the bat. so not sure about the accuracy of this statement

vid for proof:

maybe first month lmfao but after like 4 months they slumped and trust me cause i was in eop

Good topic. 

#1. MM - Greatest of all time, it would take a clan having a stretch of 2-3 years of pure dominance in the scene for any argument to be brought up taking the #1 spot. 

2. EoP - Never in pure clanning history has anyone seen a more dominant year than 2017 from EoP which i think solidifies the #2 spot, great stretches in F2P/P2p in pre Eoc, and only clan to ever consistently beat MM in f2p, only clan to dethrone Fi at its biggest peak (2014),  closed Fi and Fo in the HPC scene only to move to LPC and be continuously  dominant #1 for the full duration of the scenes existence (Slumped foe beginning of LPC, closed SV in 4 weeks, slumped foe into sharing teamcape with another clan). EoP is the sole reason why Foe is in one of the absolute worst era's anyone has ever seen from them including sharing a few year old clans cape to be able to compete and pulling 50 with signups. Has been #1 for well over a year now and doesn't look like that will change anytime soon, able to pull 100+ literally any time they want. 

3. Foe - Recently knocked out of #2 spot by EoP based on performance in the last 2-3 years. Closed in 2014 2-3 times, slumped to absolute brown sticky stuff by TLP in 2016, and bullied so hard at the end of 2016/early 2017 (cluster 124) by EoP that they were forced to close and move to the LPC scene only to be followed by EoP bullying them right off the start of the LPC scene and never recovering since. Has been slumped all of 2017 and never able to beat EoP consistently and 2018 has been so bad for them that they are forced to wear Apex capes and bring mains in order to compete with a 50 man signups pull. Has fallen VERY far in recent years and has really ruined foe's "honorable" image with their recent tactics. 

4. Fatality - I literally only put them here because of their early dominance in Pre-Eoc and Early 07 which you have to give credit for, however since then (around 2014 when they were dethroned by EoP which no one thought possible) they have been in a 4 year slump with literally no bouts of being #1 since 2014. One of the worst slumps in runescape history if i'm being honest. If any other clan like TLP or even maybe CP were open and doing consistently well, i'd put them before fi. Will give credit for never closing even through some of the worst slumps of all time.

5. TLP - Great p2p clan in Pre-Eoc and a really nice run of complete dominance in 2016, slumped foe to absolute brown sticky stuff and closed because of bad leadership (hanuman lmao). If they were still open even doing decently well, i'd put them above Fi however they have closed like 5 times. 

6. CP - Historically really solid F2P clan, but could never break top 5 because they have literally never been outright #1 in the history of their 12 years being open. Were #1 F2P many times but never managed to even peak into the top 3 for p2p. Also relied on very NH scummy tactics like mass recruiting, auto elder, mass promoting, and bring ing50 mains to trips when they were most relevant. 

5 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

FOE/FI have fallen over due to incompetence. EOP aren't even a pure clan. TLP closed due to idiocy. 

You could make the argument that just about every legacy clan on oldschool fucked up their image in one way or another. A year or so of whack behavior hardly changes the long-term positions of clans, however.  

ur 0-7 vs EOP thnx for helping us kill our enemies from the inside

lol fom has ruined themselves in teh last 3 years with brown sticky stuff leadership and slumping. What top 2 clan would cancel trips for clan wars every weekend or wear another clans team cape lol, I mean they couldnt even find an audio leak for 5 months? eop have remained consistently dominant and will continue to do so

5 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

FOE/FI have fallen over due to incompetence. EOP aren't even a pure clan. TLP closed due to idiocy. 

You could make the argument that just about every legacy clan on oldschool fucked up their image in one way or another. A year or so of whack behavior hardly changes the long-term positions of clans, however.  

That's funny cos you closed TLP twice and ub after that due to idiocy l0000l. eop is a pure clan, they just killed all your clans and you're like a whiny ex who will continue to hate eop despite them being leagues above you and killing you every weekend l0l

0-7 btw loser

1 hour ago, Pug said:

The fact EOP is only relevant when 07 servers came back should tell you how much they didn't matter back in the day.

Oh and i'm going overboard because fuck a top 5.

1. MM  (Forever based on if u think #1 f2p or #1 p2p matters more)

2. Foe

----

3. Fatality (Their good Era had them at #1 ages ago)

4. TLP (#2 P2p without a question always beat MM lost to Foe in anything past 70 v 70. Eventually became relevant at f2p) 

5. Eop (Disgustingly trash at p2p server but did keep up in f2p)

6.CP (Good f2p, couldn't even beat Bloody Vikingz in p2p back in the day if they wanted to)

7. Destructive Pures (Solid Clan, better than Tlp at f2p and better than CP at p2p but worse than Tlp in p2p and Cp in f2p)

8. Epidemic (Only non legacy clan to arguably take #1 F2p during the hardest ERA to become #1, unfortunately booty at p2p)

---- The Who Cares Gap, these clans randomly did something and then nothing ---

9. IR ? I guess? A Legacy clan that never shined was just always there. 

10. At this point i'd just toss in CD because that seems to be the meme. 

Remember your post said All Time but also remember 2007 server runescape is the easiest Era to be good at. You want a "tough" era for competition The years 2008-2010 or mainly 2009. If your clan was good in 2009 then be proud otherwise I don't care about your history. 

You need a history lesson lmfao or have you got amnesia after eop killed ur clans

People have short memories, lol.

MM are clear #1's but didn't always have that untouchable aura around them that everyone associates with them. They often dropped out of the top 3 for a few months at a time. However, the reason they go down in history as #1 is because whenever someone questioned their ability on the highest level - a full out - they pulled through and stomped what was in front of them. Then often carried that momentum for a couple of months before tailing off again.

I think that the only other clan that's able to do that now, is FOE. Even if they're slumping (I have no idea about the current scene), you'd always back them to be able to illustrate their strength in a full out - against almost every clan. Hence why they always seem to do well in the Jagex cup (or at least they have for the last 2-3 years).