Top 5 Clans Of All Time [Has Foe Slipped?]

Fear The Beard

No question are the most dominant clans ranked as following:

1: Zenith- #1 PRE-EOC The best MPC clan to ever grace that era filled with dominating performances for years to come. 

2: Doom- #1 07 Wow at the history they have accomplished. Prep Streak, One of the Founding Fathers of the LPC Scene. 

3: UB- The first successful runescape clan with potato masher leaders that forced two other "legacy"(foe+eop) clans to team on UB to try and bring them down. And one of the most dominating clans in CW. 

10 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

FOE/FI have fallen over due to incompetence. EOP aren't even a pure clan. TLP closed due to idiocy. 

You could make the argument that just about every legacy clan on oldschool fucked up their image in one way or another. A year or so of whack behavior hardly changes the long-term positions of clans, however.  

Why are you posting on this topic when you started clanning in 2015?

6 hours ago, Pug said:

The fact EOP is only relevant when 07 servers came back should tell you how much they didn't matter back in the day.

Oh and i'm going overboard because fuck a top 5.

1. MM  (Forever based on if u think #1 f2p or #1 p2p matters more)

2. Foe

----

3. Fatality (Their good Era had them at #1 ages ago)

4. TLP (#2 P2p without a question always beat MM lost to Foe in anything past 70 v 70. Eventually became relevant at f2p) 

5. Eop (Disgustingly trash at p2p server but did keep up in f2p)

6.CP (Good f2p, couldn't even beat Bloody Vikingz in p2p back in the day if they wanted to)

7. Destructive Pures (Solid Clan, better than Tlp at f2p and better than CP at p2p but worse than Tlp in p2p and Cp in f2p)

8. Epidemic (Only non legacy clan to arguably take #1 F2p during the hardest ERA to become #1, unfortunately booty at p2p)

---- The Who Cares Gap, these clans randomly did something and then nothing ---

9. IR ? I guess? A Legacy clan that never shined was just always there. 

10. At this point i'd just toss in CD because that seems to be the meme. 

Remember your post said All Time but also remember 2007 server runescape is the easiest Era to be good at. You want a "tough" era for competition The years 2008-2010 or mainly 2009. If your clan was good in 2009 then be proud otherwise I don't care about your history. 

Gross overstating of DP and massive understating of both Epidemic and IR. Especially Epidemic. CP being good in 2016 should not completely diminish their many years of being irrelevant pre-eoc. I would hope for better from someone who has actually been around long enough to have the insight needed to make such a list. Maybe I'll have to tackle this as one of my next projects. 

1. MM - Indisputable. Been a F2P power house for so many years when it counted, and they were really good in P2P as well. Foe made MM run for their money regularly though (clans like Epidemic and Eop did the same now and then, but not on the same scale as Foe). It's no wonder MM had the biggest and most active community (probably still bigger than most pure clans).

2. Foe - Foe has had its ups and downs, but mainly ups. In the years following the first era, Foe were for the majority pretty much ahead of Eop and Fi and Foe was the only clan to give MM proper fights and challenges on the long run.

3-4. Eop/Fi - When pure clanning started Fi was the most dominate clan for a really long period. Eop did beat Fi a few times during that first era. Since that first era Eop has been the more dominant and active clan of the two (based on the period after 2009). Both clans have had some slumps, but they always pulled through. So I guess it's safe to say #3 goes to Eop while #4 goes to Fi. 

5-7. TLP/Epidemic/CP - TLP was a very stable P2P powerhouse that had amazing and dominant periods challenging the top 2 clans. In F2P they were very good, but usually lacked the numbers. A few years ago they were one of the strongest powerhouses during the 39 def era. I put Epidemic on the list because Epidemic accomplished what no other clan has ever accomplished in less than 1,5 year in the hardest and most active pure clanning era ever; dethrone the indusputable #1 clan MM in F2P with inferior accounts. Epidemic had gained their goal of taking #1 F2P by surprise. Epidemic is only on this list because of that feat. Epidemic lacked the P2P skills and numbers to be a serious contender vs clans like MM, Foe and TLP (the majority of our members hated P2P). I put CP on the list due to their long history and because they've had their periods of dominating the F2P scene. This was however during weaker clanning era's when every +1 was pretty much auto-accepted (eldercontracts anyone?). 

14 hours ago, Ben said:

People have short memories, lol.

MM are clear #1's but didn't always have that untouchable aura around them that everyone associates with them. They often dropped out of the top 3 for a few months at a time. However, the reason they go down in history as #1 is because whenever someone questioned their ability on the highest level - a full out - they pulled through and stomped what was in front of them. Then often carried that momentum for a couple of months before tailing off again.

I think that the only other clan that's able to do that now, is FOE. Even if they're slumping (I have no idea about the current scene), you'd always back them to be able to illustrate their strength in a full out - against almost every clan. Hence why they always seem to do well in the Jagex cup (or at least they have for the last 2-3 years). 

this foe from now got 86-0d in a fullout bro. but ye eop will never be respected as a good clan because of the mains

I'm glad EoP has made so many clanners mad over all these years. I'm not going to get into a detailed post about why which clan is better because half the people on these forums are either in denial or they are straight up new as fuck compared to alot of the oldies. Regardless heres my list.

01.) MM

02.) EOP

03.) FOE

04.) FI

05.) CP

I truly do wish MM was still around though. Would have been interesting to see a good rivalry between us and them during these times. Atleast they wouldn't share capes with other clans unlike some brown sticky stuffters.

5 minutes ago, Jordai said:

FOE 

MM

CP

TLP

EOP

Eop has a history of using mains against pures and Foe is still open MM closed. Mm was #1 when they was open.

Idk if you dropped out of school, or just don't know how to read. This topic says top 5 clans of all time, regardless if they are open or closed.

Either way you look at it though foe has been getting clapped for the last couple years and now share the same cape as Apex. APEX...who the fuck are they lol.

32 minutes ago, Jordai said:

FOE 

MM

CP

TLP

EOP

Eop has a history of using mains against pures and Foe is still open MM closed. Mm was #1 when they was open.

This guy just said that FOE is first lmfao, MM broke you so many times and slumped you hard. 

MM best pure clan ever existed.

On 1/16/2018 at 9:12 PM, Deep Thought said:

Gross overstating of DP and massive understating of both Epidemic and IR. Especially Epidemic. CP being good in 2016 should not completely diminish their many years of being irrelevant pre-eoc. I would hope for better from someone who has actually been around long enough to have the insight needed to make such a list. Maybe I'll have to tackle this as one of my next projects. 

DP was one of the first "mpc" clans to move up to HPC during that era and not get completely washed. But I could agree with them being overstated, I just don't remember them being entirely awful. 

Understating of epidemic? I said they arguably took #1 and yes they were never good at p2p but i'm happy they tried it. They won a few random p2p preps i'll give them that.

IR back then was just modern era Doom/Zenith, they were just fodder / loot since they were all Numbers + Low as fuck levels. 

Fuck CP but they did have their somewhat good moments. 

15 hours ago, Old said:

I'm glad EoP has made so many clanners mad over all these years. I'm not going to get into a detailed post about why which clan is better because half the people on these forums are either in denial or they are straight up new as fuck compared to alot of the oldies. Regardless heres my list.

01.) MM

02.) EOP

03.) FOE

04.) FI

05.) CP

I truly do wish MM was still around though. Would have been interesting to see a good rivalry between us and them during these times. Atleast they wouldn't share capes with other clans unlike some brown sticky stuffters.

mm would stomp u bitch nigga