Top 5 Clans Of All Time [Has Foe Slipped?]

Fear The Beard

20 minutes ago, Erik said:

Halloween the 2k16 clanner is your next joke? Go make another audio leak bro LOL you can never take down FOE no matter how much time of your sad life you spend on this game

a guy who spending time playing the same game tryna flame some1 for doing the same? jesus christ swedes really are broccolied irl. /query Halloween on swiftirc for video/warring tips just like last time LMFAO. you can never take down the mighty fo man we used to be the #2 clan ever man ahahahahahah

9 hours ago, 17_ said:

a guy who spending time playing the same game tryna flame some1 for doing the same? jesus christ swedes really are broccolied irl. /query Halloween on swiftirc for video/warring tips just like last time LMFAO. you can never take down the mighty fo man we used to be the #2 clan ever man ahahahahahah

Man thinks he's shredded irl and faked cancer on an online game for attention LOOOOL imdead man your life sucks

7 hours ago, Erik said:

Man thinks he's shredded irl and faked cancer on an online game for attention LOOOOL imdead man your life sucks

Man thinks he tours Australia and that when he's an immigrant from Sweden who's pmed hween for warring and vidding tips lmaoooooooo

3 hours ago, 17_ said:

Man thinks he tours Australia and that when he's an immigrant from Sweden who's pmed hween for warring and vidding tips lmaoooooooo

I spent more money in Australia than you have earned in your life lmaoooo send me another audio leak bro

On 1/18/2018 at 1:38 AM, Pug said:

DP was one of the first "mpc" clans to move up to HPC during that era and not get completely washed. But I could agree with them being overstated, I just don't remember them being entirely awful. 

Understating of epidemic? I said they arguably took #1 and yes they were never good at p2p but i'm happy they tried it. They won a few random p2p preps i'll give them that.

IR back then was just modern era Doom/Zenith, they were just fodder / loot since they were all Numbers + Low as fuck levels. 

Fuck CP but they did have their somewhat good moments. 

DP lost a fullout to Ascendancy like 72 v 56 or something LOL. DP competed in HPC for like a week in 2010 and were awful before and close before most of the other clans. Honestly, DV was better than DP all time. 

Epidemic is the only clan who made a run at MM in f2p. They had #1 and were pulling 120 for a bit. That is an accomplishment and half. Were not bad from 07 to their run either. Epidemic also slumped EOP in 2009 to 10 man pulls and wouldn't let them leave BH steps. Even more if you add in the NME accomplishments (essentially same clan). 

IR was always the top MPC and had long stretches being better than TLP/EOP/CP during their lower points. Beat Carnage to win that MPC tournament in 2009 as the underdogs and smoked Zenith 100 v 100 in 2011. I think they lost less than 10 kids. Wouldn't say they were low either, I remember them having lots of addy pre-eoc. To be determined how re-opening will change their standing. 

1 hour ago, Safety Salamander said:

didnt you fake going to australia when you were losing another rivalry against eop just to get out of it l0l and all u did was closet scape for months LOL @17_ this was the guy wasn't he l0l

Lmao you broccoli I used more money in Australia than you will ever see in your life