MISFITS THE BOYS EATIN' CHICKEN TONIGHT Ft. Px Dead Bird Clan

BackWoodsL

1 hour ago, Kanicus said:

Looks like Px got fucking bodied yet again to me lul, how does it look to you @Gelsey :L

Tell me how does it looks when everyone hates on your sb topics l0000l? stop embarrassing yourselves for once

Having +6 ops every time(no mains seen) and pretty sure none px rank even where there as got no pokes on ts, so prob gz?

p.s Ur clan still obsessed with me as i see :x

3 hours ago, Gelsey said:

Tell me how does it looks when everyone hates on your sb topics l0000l? stop embarrassing yourselves for once

Having +6 ops every time(no mains seen) and pretty sure none px rank even where there as got no pokes on ts, so prob gz?

p.s Ur clan still obsessed with me as i see :x

Looks like a bunch of salty px members to me. Mad about getting smoked by Bees

5 hours ago, Estranger said:

"Despite THE DEAD BIRD CLANhaving MULTIPLE MAINS and OPTS ON US"

Lmao 15 v 22 clearly on vid , the propaganda u have jesus christ.

2 bad you fight us only when most of us are sleeping since our 80 % ML is Gmt based l0l. 

CU on Sunday.

Yall had 24 in channel your members just kept logging in and dieing instantly. Thanks for watching the vid must've been embarrassing watching you clan die so quickly

20 hours ago, BackWoodsL said:

@Horizon @Salso @Lemons @Gelsey @Treehugger28 lmao wuu2 broccoli. Imagine massing 30mins to go "end our trip" then have this happen to you and hide in singles for the rest of your trip lmao

imagine being a 1 server clan. l0l im gonna close your clan 1 black salamander breathe at a time. you fat cheeto fingered broccoli. enjoy getting camped every trip l0000000000000000000l

16 hours ago, Warbow said:

it started as a 21v15. 1 minute in it was a 19v12. I mean that clear was not .5 seconds. PX held it pretty well for being down 6

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! u guys had 24 in channel AND your members got 1 banged / teled away INSTANTLY, leaving your ENTIRE clan to die. 

On 1/18/2018 at 11:52 PM, Hitman said:

justin beiberworthy topic

GLAD TO KNOW U GUYS LOVE MY TOPICS <333 thanks for the support DEAD BIRD CLAN