COTM & WCOTM - Total Revamp

Lenin

3 hours ago, Danrics said:

Ikr, because other clans are too lazy to do midweeks we have to suffer RIP

Not suffering: PKRI activity is the important factor here - we care about activities against pures. Midweeks against randoms or a few mains isn't pure activity. So PKRIs still give good points.

You're being selfish: If we kept the old WCOTM points in place, you have a huge chance of winning without any F2P or prep activity. Why should other clans suffer?

18 hours ago, Lenin said:

Not suffering: PKRI activity is the important factor here - we care about activities against pures. Midweeks against randoms or a few mains isn't pure activity. So PKRIs still give good points.

You're being selfish: If we kept the old WCOTM points in place, you have a huge chance of winning without any F2P or prep activity. Why should other clans suffer?

We're a wilderness clan??? That how we have always been, how is it being selfish? Because our clan actually does daily activites? Like maybe not giving out too many points for a midweek, but it would encourage other clans to get onboard with midweeks and bringing up wilderness activity, and also its not always random mains (you dont do midweeks so what would you know)

Needs better balancing honestly..

On 23/01/2018 at 8:43 AM, Danrics said:

We're a wilderness clan??? That how we have always been, how is it being selfish? Because our clan actually does daily activites? Like maybe not giving out too many points for a midweek, but it would encourage other clans to get onboard with midweeks and bringing up wilderness activity, and also its not always random mains (you dont do midweeks so what would you know)

You didn't understand my point buddy. Being a wilderness clan is 1 aspect of pure clanning. If I gave you heavy points for Midweeks and PKRIs you'd have a great advantage against clans that do all aspects of clanning. Do you understand what I mean?

I've already ran some figures alongside the staff. I mean you get 2 Wilderness topics verified per day which is x 14 per week for Misfits = still good points. I would honestly recommend you guys to atleast pick up prep activity even if you dont like F2P.

On 1/23/2018 at 9:43 PM, Danrics said:

Actually giving more points for random midweeks would encourage you to continue doing what you do which is mass up 5-10 people, fake the opts and kill a couple pvmers at spider, end when another pure clan comes out to hunt you and call it a midweek.

If you really are a wilderness clan, maybe you should go out pking on saturdays like every other clan so you won't put yourself at a disadvantage.