Moni on left and Kim on right

Papa Bear

On 1/19/2018 at 6:56 AM, Singles said:

I'm still laughing at them fat baby's lmfao 

Please take some time to get off the internet, stop looking up little kids on your free time, and stop brown sticky stuffposting. There's far better things to do in life, although, seeing that your in CD only further proves that you  don't seem to know otherwise.

10 minutes ago, F2p2007 said:

Please take some time to get off the internet, stop looking up little kids on your free time, and stop brown sticky stuffposting. There's far better things to do in life, although, seeing that your in CD only further proves that you  don't seem to know otherwise.

613d5590d2429e50c170f89a2fadb71a.png

Seeing this makes me think how much time YOU actually spend on the game and on the internet.

66ffd51ba903a3130b36d5ca67e4d5e1.png

Considering this is your join date I can only be curious how much time you actually spent on the game, how many hours a day you spend staring at a computer screen?

TBH sounds to me like you are ashamed in your life and how it's going so you look to make fun of or blame other people accusing them of things you do to make yourself feel slightly better on the internet. Simple Psychology Which I have a bachelor's in btw.

CD Wins Again

17 minutes ago, Singles said:

613d5590d2429e50c170f89a2fadb71a.png

Seeing this makes me think how much time YOU actually spend on the game and on the internet.

66ffd51ba903a3130b36d5ca67e4d5e1.png

Considering this is your join date I can only be curious how much time you actually spent on the game, how many hours a day you spend staring at a computer screen?

TBH sounds to me like you are ashamed in your life and how it's going so you look to make fun of or blame other people accusing them of things you do to make yourself feel slightly better on the internet. Simple Psychology Which I have a bachelor's in btw.

CD Wins Again

1. Don't quote me ever again

2. I get out more than you do.

3. This games been out for years and FYI (Picture me whispering this now) "That account is inactive"

4. Didn't bother reading most of what you said.

That's all the attention you'll get out of me. Bye virgin.

Just now, F2p2007 said:

1. Don't quote me ever again

2. I get out more than you do.

3. This games been out for years and FYI (Picture me whispering this now) "That account is inactive"

4. Didn't bother reading most of what you said.

That's all the attention you'll get out of me. Bye virgin.

LOL it seems that you can't match the intelligence level of my comeback so now you're just throwing some random brown sticky stuff at me calling me a virgin and running away. lmfao you just got bullied...

How good can I get?