@togo and anyone else confused

Lord Ex

12 minutes ago, Ir0ny said:

I agree with what you are saying. 100 cb is really just a way of getting any benefit you can. But in the same comparison getting 99 prayer and 99 attack doesn't come easily or cheaply as well as being aware that it ruins your accounts ability to have an advantage in 1v1.

But regardless are there really that many people with 101 cbs in the scene?

Compared to how many addy daddys or mith kids there would be if it was allowed

no there are fewer you are right but its the concept of closing an entire scene and making everyone get rid of their HPC accounts just to have people doing the same thing in a new scene. People are still making canker clanning accounts that have no viability in the game asides from abusing what is called a "pure" due to our loose standards and bringing it for the advantage in wild/clw

1 hour ago, Ir0ny said:

1-20 quickly becomes 1-25 and then people fuck up and just get 30 def. Seen it so many times.

However, I always believed in the 1-20 def scene to an extent but it would only work if there were strict rules on 20 def accounts. Even limits on cb.

idc about defence i just want a fucking combat cap with no exceptions as it was during MPC which was 88 a maxed ags pure if someone wanted 20 def theyd have to have lower str/60 atk

2 minutes ago, Togo said:

idc about defence i just want a fucking combat cap with no exceptions as it was during MPC which was 88 a maxed ags pure if someone wanted 20 def theyd have to have lower str/60 atk

Yea i prefer that as well, retards are gettting 65+ prayer because they don't know how not to get smited. 88cb cap should be the way.

1 hour ago, Togo said:

"unlike pre-eoc 39 defense has NO BENEFIT ON OSRS "

and neither does getting 99 attack and 99 prayer other than simply to boost ur combat level/for clw

ur only proving my point by saying this... no pure needs above 75 attack 52 prayer as it achieves nothing there is no rigour or augury for pures there are no chaotics that require higher attack /thread

"neither does getting 99 attack and 99 prayer other than simply to boost ur combat level/for clw"

exactly why pre-eoc was divided into 3 different lvl brackets leaving the people who wanted to compete in the highest lvl most competitive lvl of clanning to fully max out there accounts

getting attack and prayer benefits what a pure is as being effective offensively with very low defense aka 1-20 it bcame 1-30 eventually 39 when turmoil was released because pures were reclassified due to turmoil but since it has not been implemented in osrs it makes 0 sense which if the def cap were to rise 20 def would be the meta @togo @dull

59 minutes ago, H0W3 said:

Introducing defence just ensures no new pures will come into the community so good luck killing the scene with defence.

for those that like defence just join a main clan. Not a pure clan, being in a pure clan looking to have an account with defence makes 0 sense.

1-20 def will kill the pure scene? interesting

1 hour ago, Togo said:

This is the best option tbh

...but its too late in the current scene