Fearless Friday Ft. CD/BT/OB/D/ZLZ

ruxso

01Cd3b9.gif

This fine Friday evening, we heard clans were coming out. So we quickly massed 20 Fearless Pigs, later peaking at 29 for some big smoke.

We had a nice 2v1 against BT/CD at CA, and other at P13s. The rest of the trip consisted of bullying Outburst, and hitting random snipe teams. 

Thanks for the action buds, see yall tomorrow.

SHOUTOUTS

Outburst dead af

CD owned

BT owned

everyone else owned

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC?- Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@GJOf8xb.gifZen Pov:

P9Me1dN.png

54 minutes ago, bt black son said:

this @Aysix you glory hunter don't ever say we teamed with cd again 

we rushed u at ports and cd came from behind us and focused us until we rushed them with scims .. and at ca we rushed cd .. and they went all the way north to the entrance and u came inside focusing us while cd sniping us .. watch our vid bro

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

we rushed u at ports and cd came from behind us and focused us until we rushed them with scims .. and at ca we rushed cd .. and they went all the way north to the entrance and u came inside focusing us while cd sniping us .. watch our vid bro

yeah i see that but we didn't 2 v 1 you it was a free for all we had a schedule pkri with cd  ty for action either way 

10 minutes ago, Aysix said:

You 2v1'd us and theres nothing you can do about it ahaahhhaa 

I don't think you can see well with your chinese eyes man, but CD focused us at CA, at 13 ports they ran in singles and they were sniping us but ty for action was fun

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

I don't think you can see well with your chinese eyes man, but CD focused us at CA, at 13 ports they ran in singles and they were sniping us but ty for action was fun

Actually. You can clearly see when we fought at P13s CD ran right past you to hit our backlines. Thanks for the action anyway ! 

3 hours ago, F2p2007 said:

Not topic directed, although that was crap as well, but you uncultured swines just made it much more enjoyable when the time comes where I close you, you Cheeto-dust covered virgins.

wahhh wahhh keep coming on your 78 to xlpc trips u four eyed child molester