Let's move on to an actual important topic.

Pug

So if everyone could successfully attempt to restore the pure community by going back to the 1-4 def bracket can we also restore Sunday trips? Make it so clan members aren't allowed to teleport away anymore. 

Clans like Foe / Eop shouldn't have a problem starting this revolution because if you guys are really the "best" you'll be able to get an actual CLEAR on video for once.  

I personally can't believe half of you guys think P2p sundays are even fun when every clan instant teleports or instant crashes while having no 1 team on crash. Make the damn pure scene great again. (Fuck Trump btw)

Would be great if it happened but I think the fact that clans find it hard to clear each other, isn't just down to people teleporting away, stocking up and returning but the fact that every fight happens near a return spot/or gets dragged to one. Made even worse by the fact that there are now ancient teleport tabs and those new amulet things.

I understand the pain tbh. I don’t get to do many sundays due to work (12-7 est) but the ones that i have been able to make have been pretty lame tbh. Set up a hit, fight for 30 seconds, get crashed, get told to tele out. Rinse repeat 5 times then be done