!IMPORTANT! OUTLAWZ CLOSING ITS DOORS AFTER 4 LONG MONTHS! MUST READ!

Bleed Pink

I Regret to Inform you all, Brad, Chris, and Clutch of Ascent have closed my clan again.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuDs44ihh4i3kC5dzugdxg/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Please check out our youtube, we may only have 7 videos but they're very good quality and show us how much we truly owned every other clan. just making this to inform everyone whats going on, full closing topic from leader jay coming soon.

UyMdImV.png?1

Signing off,

Jboyd

I Advise all members of outlaws to join Ascent. They are superior to us.

1 minute ago, J ♕ said:

not our account, these nobodies all loved us for whatever reason lol, for last 6 years Ascent's been around Outlaws achieved more then Ascent ever will accomplish mwuahaha! @P R O D lmk if they unmute this time around heard doom didn't let you call as their warlord, last time you lead ascent it closed within 30 days lmfao. If your trying this hard to be somebody on a internet game my darling let me know i'll juice you up make sure your a fucking legend on here, matterfact intel was by @Brad every move you made was so hilarious the amount of trash came out this mans mouth about the team he has now. @Brad & yes my darling 30 yr old virgin goodluck this version around really hope you guys accomplish more i'll be rootin on the sidelines i'll be the waterboy!! v1.bjsxMDc5ODIxO2o7MTc2MDc7MTIwMDsxOTIwO

You sound mad and I haven't even said anything about you lol.

4 minutes ago, J ♕ said:

not our account, these nobodies all loved us for whatever reason lol, for last 6 years Ascent's been around Outlaws achieved more then Ascent ever will accomplish mwuahaha! @P R O D lmk if they unmute this time around heard doom didn't let you call as their warlord, last time you lead ascent it closed within 30 days lmfao. If your trying this hard to be somebody on a internet game my darling let me know i'll juice you up make sure your a fucking legend on here, matterfact intel was by @Brad every move you made was so hilarious the amount of trash came out this mans mouth about the team he has now. @Brad & yes my darling 30 yr old virgin goodluck this version around really hope you guys accomplish more i'll be rootin on the sidelines i'll be the waterboy!! You guys should take a visit to vegas come relax and have a toast cheers lads!v1.bjsxMDc5ODIxO2o7MTc2MDc7MTIwMDsxOTIwO

l0l the clout is real.. i dont know what yall achieved ? a 35 pull in lpc to get slumped and closed by aao and sf i mean cool i guess. wym unmute ? i was one of the most vocal people in doom.. just had the leaders who wanted to call over the warlord no biggie not my clan not my problem. And when i led ascent my biggest mistake was giving you any sort of rank in the clan if you didnt realize they all closed because you would push everyone to work and than do nothing yourself. 

I really wish you and the little one well bro i do. But yall took the banter so seriously it actually made me enjoy this game that much more. was fun ! hope your minions over at rs uprising can manage to put in some work or there gunna suffer the same fate as outlaws.  cya "darling" was ez btw

1 minute ago, P R O D said:

l0l the clout is real.. i dont know what yall achieved ? a 35 pull in lpc to get slumped and closed by aao and sf i mean cool i guess. wym unmute ? i was one of the most vocal people in doom.. just had the leaders who wanted to call over the warlord no biggie not my clan not my problem. And when i led ascent my biggest mistake was giving you any sort of rank in the clan if you didnt realize they all closed because you would push everyone to work and than do nothing yourself. 

I really wish you and the little one well bro i do. But yall took the banter so seriously it actually made me enjoy this game that much more. was fun ! hope your minions over at rs uprising can manage to put in some work or there gunna suffer the same fate as outlaws.  cya "darling" was ez btw

tbh didn't read i felt bad for myself replying back to you, do your best at being a +1 in misfits

sanjeeve.thumb.jpg.9707aaf94537d183b7161