Outburst Teamspeak Leak #1 - "Fs is coming"

exzrts

1 hour ago, Skeez said:

the ex fs members convinced lalo to reopen fs cos they didnt like being in the same clan as dogs like @Warbow and @@Enza

Last i checked you was a fan, and very obsessed. If you want an autograph just ask.. smh cauliflower eop kids.

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

wooooooowwwww sooo soooo madddd ouchhhhhhh mannnn take a chill pill dude!! @Broxxx take care of your kids.. share the pills with them

Fs council, who's also a mute. You have no say in anything, oh and you type and talk like you was taught English on the refugee boat lmfao, kyp tomato.

33 minutes ago, Enza said:

Last i checked you was a fan, and very obsessed. If you want an autograph just ask.. smh cauliflower eop kids.

haha u got me im a fan boy of some random from 2 of the most irrelevant clans in current times lmfao wow!!!

18 minutes ago, Skeez said:

haha u got me im a fan boy of some random from 2 of the most irrelevant clans in current times lmfao wow!!!

I'm a random yet you clearly know who i am?, must have brain damage... Imagine thinking you're someone because you're known on a runescape forum haha take the L tomato.

2 hours ago, Enza said:

Fs council, who's also a mute. You have no say in anything, oh and you type and talk like you was taught English on the refugee boat lmfao, kyp tomato.

LOOOOOL NICE INTELS BROTHER !! Come our ts and i ll show u who s the mute fucking random fearless.teamspeak3.com .. nothing personal btw ur just a random but i quote you cz ur one of the few ob kids who have an account here HAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Enza said:

I'm a random yet you clearly know who i am?, must have brain damage... Imagine thinking you're someone because you're known on a runescape forum haha take the L tomato.

ya i know enough about u from ex ob members to know youre some random who really shouldnt be pipin up right now mr bloody viking lmfao

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

LOOOOOL NICE INTELS BROTHER !! Come our ts and i ll show u who s the mute fucking random fearless.teamspeak3.com .. nothing personal btw ur just a random but i quote you cz ur one of the few ob kids who have an account here HAHAHAHA

Definitely mad, and definitely my #1 fan. Don't be cauliflower, i may aswell just give you my ip. And you quote me because you're fkn obsessed lmfaoo; you look weird and your shaking whilst quoting me, just kyp dog.

43 minutes ago, Skeez said:

ya i know enough about u from ex ob members to know youre some random who really shouldnt be pipin up right now mr bloody viking lmfao

Exactly, you're fans.. keep talking about me freaks lmfao.