[Free] 100 Slots TS3 Server

surreal

Hey guys, I'm hosting a TeamSpeak server for free to a clan/community with 100 slots and expandable.

You must have an active community to acquire this server. This does not have advertisements, global server messages/pokes about purchasing the server.

The server belongs to me and I'm willing to host it for free to an active clan/community.

PM me for more details and if interested.

20 hours ago, Camel Rider said:

Just ask for my ip 

20 hours ago, Backstabbed said:

Selling IP 50m

20 hours ago, Fazing said:

may as well just change topic name to i want you to pay me to take your ips.

18 hours ago, Singles said:

So what I just gotta hand you over my clans IP, their DOX's and SSN? kk

18 hours ago, Lionel said:

I too am willing to hand out my ip

18 hours ago, Wekmor said:

17 hours ago, Slowky said:

seems 100% legit

17 hours ago, Enza said:

16 hours ago, Lenin said:

ZRexnxH.png

10 hours ago, 17_ said:

nice try fo

8 hours ago, Blue said:

Alright so, before I even begin, I just want to help out a thriving community to not sell or give out IPs. I'm also not affiliated with any clan. I just want to help and fill out my TeamSpeak which is for free that I received from a host that I have been loyal to for the past couple of years.

7 hours ago, surreal said:

Alright so, before I even begin, I just want to help out a thriving community to not sell or give out IPs. I'm also not affiliated with any clan. I just want to help and fill out my TeamSpeak which is for free that I received from a host that I have been loyal to for the past couple of years.

You have 7 post count, no background or identity and you're providing services that put clans/teams/individuals at risk esp. if they are on static connections. No thank you.

3 hours ago, Lenin said:

You have 7 post count, no background or identity and you're providing services that put clans/teams/individuals at risk esp. if they are on static connections. No thank you.

Right so, like the other 2 posters who had my service already stated they were hosted by me and only had troubles with the bot I was providing. I understand that I have a low post count, I do not have those ill intentions.