[SB 6v6 Tourny Semifinals]Foe vs Weedblazing vampires of Guthix 3-0

Bash

25 minutes ago, 17_ said:

LMFAOOOO imagine not posting on sb or posting any aftermaths (nvm u have none) but ur clan only has 6v6 minis left lmfaooo ahahahahhah

obsess
əbˈsɛs/
verb
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually and to a troubling extent.

Only post these topics as this site is hosting the tourny

1 minute ago, Bash said:
obsess
əbˈsɛs/
verb
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually and to a troubling extent.

Only post these topics as this site is hosting the tourny

weird how u niggas say obsessed but youd be doing the exact same thing right now if u had the upper hand o.O only difference is eop doesnt have an incompetent rank team and member base, which is why adhi is putting everyone from member to council back to member so everyone can work for their rank again lmaooooo

After a review, the fight will stand. This fight will be used as evidence and Teams will now be required to submit a list of all in-game usernames before the tournament instead of using a clan memberlist. 

The confusion was with the usernames "Webcams and 834975943279, neither of these 2 accounts appear on FOE's Clan memberlist, but both participants were signed up for the tournament. Austin is a FOE elder and Heism has a different account on his FOE mL. 

This means FOE's memberlist makes no sense for this tournament. The locked memberlist found in the rules for the tournament (bullet 9) was directed to the 8 names for the participants and we have names that either don't match, or don't appear in FOE's mL at all.

First off is Austin:

By going to his personal profile on FOE's site, you can see his RSN matched Webcams even though it does not appear on FOE's memberlist. 

Second is Heism: 

This is the more complicated of the 2. Heism has the username Heismberg in his FOE profile meaning that it does not match 834975943279. I only know Heism is 834975943279 because this is the same account he sighed up to Control's memberlist with. This is a pretty big mistake which definitely needs to be avoided for any future events because if I hadn't known this, even if his name is in the SB 8 man mL, the usernames would have not matched.

Was given these to by Bash, to add to my reply.

1.png

2.png

team who competes with a name that is not on their memberlist will be handed an automatic 3-0 loss. 

53 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Heism has the username Heismberg in his FOE profile meaning that it does not match 834975943279

@Shadows according to YOUR own rules it doesn't matter if YOU know who they are. If the name isn't on the list it's an automatic 3-0 loss.

5 minutes ago, Asap said:

team who competes with a name that is not on their memberlist will be handed an automatic 3-0 loss. 

@Shadows according to YOUR own rules it doesn't matter if YOU know who they are. If the name isn't on the list it's an automatic 3-0 loss.

This was kinda my point, tbh dont care about this match as dq win is justin beiber but in general rules r cauliflower if we go like this

6 minutes ago, Tuk said:

This was kinda my point, tbh dont care about this match as dq win is justin beiber but in general rules r cauliflower if we go like this

Even though everyone that came to the fight yesterday was on the list of people i submitted to the tourny regardless of if they had a different rsn on the forums, on Saturday when we set this up one of the conditions was that I could bring other Foe members as you needed the date changed last minute when I could have just been ready at default time with you unable to pull, I really don't understand why you would even create an issue out of this?

Actually disgusting that I chose not to take a default win vs you guys and you go ahead and try to start brown sticky stuff for no reason instead of just taking the loss when you lost to 6 people i had on the lineup

3 minutes ago, Asap said:

exactly. there's no point making strict rules and then not having to follow them lol

Perhaps if you spent less time complaining and trying to weasel yourself into a free win and more time working on your tanking you could've beaten us

31 minutes ago, Bash said:

Even though everyone that came to the fight yesterday was on the list of people i submitted to the tourny regardless of if they had a different rsn on the forums, on Saturday when we set this up one of the conditions was that I could bring other Foe members as you needed the date changed last minute when I could have just been ready at default time with you unable to pull, I really don't understand why you would even create an issue out of this?

Actually disgusting that I chose not to take a default win vs you guys and you go ahead and try to start brown sticky stuff for no reason instead of just taking the loss when you lost to 6 people i had on the lineup

no need to get mad buddy, again you asked to change the date at the last place. I never created personal issue with you / foe of this just in general with the tourny rules as they are flawed as they are atm. 

4 hours ago, 17_ said:

@Shadows why are u not following ur own rules? im not sponsoring a tourny when you urself said the names must be on the ml lol. 

@Bash nice cheat and muted mic

Yes, there was a loophole found on the rules, the loophole specifically being that a person has a different username on the memberlist. Due to my mistake of not knowing that involving a Clan Memberlist would be a problem prior to the tournament, the decision was then switched to a discussion by the SB ranks were my say and people involved with FOE would not be included and the result was a that FOE would keep the win. I explained the ranks the situation and the result still went this way. This is the same process that was taken prior to the tournament to see if Apex should be allowed into the tournament after submitting their application late. 

FOE will keep the win, even though on FOE's memberlist, Heism has a different username. There is enough evidence pointing that he was the person on 834975943279 account. There is the Ts pic of the event, Control's memberlist, words by people not involved with FOE and myself knowing. This loophole will fixed for future tournaments. Heism was a participant on FOE's 8 man memberlist and there is enough evidence provided showing that he was the person on the account.   

The result will stand and the decision was not taken by myself, to avoid bias.