Winter Promotions

Kim

4 hours ago, Erik said:

You faked cancer to leave rd, anything you say that's the dumbest brown sticky stuff I've heard in my life l00000000l

Didn't you fake going to Australia while u were a rank because you were getting smoked in a rivalry vs eop??? l0l you legit sat in ur basement for months closet scaping and crying over the fact @17_ killed you and your clan l000l

1 hour ago, Niblet said:

I think it's a joke you promote members of EOP who continually ruin the scene with their use of mains.

Promote members of EOP who have been the victim of FoM taking the rivalry out of the game by doxing yet being the mature group and not retaliating with doxing but instead in-game punishments for FoM? I'd prefer them over FoM members anyday lol the only thing FoM has accomplished lately is doxing people and slumping their own clan

btw ur from xl l000l I don't even need to insult you, you do it for me

On 1/23/2018 at 1:39 AM, Kim said:

When he was Gatekeeper, he was productive. He was one of the few who did suggest the new revamp even if it didn't agree with his clan. Dull also helped us host an xLPC red vs blue. 

He also trolls every clan and says they're dead..  what a solid idea to promote this guy, good job sb staff!

• 1 month later...