An Active, Honourable Pure Clanning Scene [uLPC]

Sandra

Im really fore the idea, since runescape is at peak right now more and more people coming back to the game, 30-45s/50s sounds like different aspect of clanning instead of the normal scim pushs and bowing,

maybe we would see various styles mage/range - mage/melee / and your stand melee/range - 

as whole it would be new people to the community since now days most clans reopen from closed community not really any new fresh faces.

i would support you idea @sandra 

7 hours ago, Godae said:

only 2 weeks ago we had clans like OP and CD at this combat bracket. would be interesting, would be cool to have f2p friday wildy times since sat/sun is pretty full and fridays nothing much happens usually. good idea, easy to make accounts. aswell as if you start the scene up with the mindset of there is a prep for a ranked league every week there would be tons of action

I'm definitely thinking that friday is indeed a good day, saturday as well (a little bit before or after the xLPC and LPC trip times perhaps). I also want to promote weekly pk'ing trips at a set time the team-/clan-leaders agree upon.

Currently there are two people who are inerested in creating a team. 

7 hours ago, Shadows said:

Read your original topic, have my reservations but I am all for giving it a try.

That's the spirit :)! Would you want to be a member in a clan or help create a team or clan for this scene with friends? Currently there are two people interested and capable of creating a team for this scene. I would need 2-4 more people who are willing to create their team or clan with friends. 

6 hours ago, TheBean said:

Im really fore the idea, since runescape is at peak right now more and more people coming back to the game, 30-45s/50s sounds like different aspect of clanning instead of the normal scim pushs and bowing,

maybe we would see various styles mage/range - mage/melee / and your stand melee/range - 

as whole it would be new people to the community since now days most clans reopen from closed community not really any new fresh faces.

i would support you idea @sandra 

Great to hear! Especially seeing as OSRS mobile will launch in the near future. I expect a lot of newly created low levelled pure accounts. There are a lot of 30's and 40s at edge.

Pk'ing would indeed be different. I expect a lot of blasting, binding and ranging, but less melee. 

5 hours ago, unmatched said:

sound fun and easy to make a lv 30

It would only take a couple of hours yes :)! Hence it would be easy to maintain the combat bracket. Would you be interested in joining a team or creating one with friends? Currently there are two people interested and capable of creating a team for this scene. I would need 2-4 more people who are willing to create their team or clan with friends. 

5 hours ago, Aysix said:

I like the idea of RAW though. 

This could be implemented for the whole community, without brackets. All clans and teams can join it. 

15 minutes ago, Hormone said:

No matter what there are going to be people trying to ruin it by creating tanks.  It's super easy to bot up an account especially at this lvl

It's also super easy to fire blast 'tanks' with 4-5 people at this level. If all team-/clan-ranks agree to team against individuals or team against teams/clans who bring mains it wouldn't become such a huge issue like it is in the xLPC and LPC scene. Clans in those scenes don't really work together regarding this matter. In those scenes clan ranks usually think "adapt or die" or "an eye for an eye", thus the problem remains.

It's just as easy to bot up a tank for the xLPC by the way (and way more efficient).

26 minutes ago, Sandra said:

It's also super easy to fire blast 'tanks' with 4-5 people at this level. If all team-/clan-ranks agree to team against individuals or team against teams/clans who bring mains it wouldn't become such a huge issue like it is in the xLPC and LPC scene. Clans in those scenes don't really work together regarding this matter. In those scenes clan ranks usually think "adapt or die" or "an eye for an eye", thus the problem remains.

It's just as easy to bot up a tank for the xLPC by the way (and way more efficient).

Can do what you're saying at any level.

What's being a lvl 40 going to change about the way people are in 2018.

Problem is, bringing fire blasts at a pure war when having 5-10 tanks sniping you isn't to do anything in a 40vs40

7 minutes ago, Hormone said:

Can do what you're saying at any level.

What's being a lvl 40 going to change about the way people are in 2018.

Problem is, bringing fire blasts at a pure war when having 5-10 tanks sniping you isn't to do anything in a 40vs40

Yet I haven't seen any clans make such an attempt since pre-eoc. 

All I'm saying is that tanks aren't that effective at a low lvl. Combine that with teams and clans teaming to clear crashers (in this case mains). In this current era pure clans don't stop to clear crashers or mains. I also believe that the uLPC scene would have smaller fights going on in its early stages.

16 hours ago, Moni said:

Not a bad idea, people don't understand this only adds activity and brings new people into the community

god i hope ur joking monir no one wants to fight using steel scims and willow shortbows..

5 hours ago, Sandra said:

Yet I haven't seen any clans make such an attempt since pre-eoc. 

All I'm saying is that tanks aren't that effective at a low lvl. Combine that with teams and clans teaming to clear crashers (in this case mains). In this current era pure clans don't stop to clear crashers or mains. I also believe that the uLPC scene would have smaller fights going on in its early stages.

We all know clans aren't smart enough to take out the cancer.

Look @ EOP for example.

38 minutes ago, Hormone said:

We all know clans aren't smart enough to take out the cancer.

Look @ EOP for example.

Stop talking about EOP like we are the only bad ones here. DOX my leader's whole family and expect 100 tanks on you until you kick the certain individual. FO still hasn't had the brains to comprehend that. 

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Stop talking about EOP like we are the only bad ones here. DOX my leader's whole family and expect 100 tanks on you until you kick the certain individual. FO still hasn't had the brains to comprehend that. 

I'm talking about in-game.