Fearless vs Overpowered F2P Prep [3-0]

exzrts

2 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

LOL u prepped other clans with 35-40 and saturday u had 65 but u asked for a 25 vs 25 :P u re just a pussy who don't trust his members and just want his 20 core LOL.. and btw why re u talking about action when ur one of the clans who camp clan wars while we dominate wildy 24/7

Your so fucking braindead now say GF OP and stfu tomato 

4 hours ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Ur legit brain dead half of the 65 were mid 50s why wud we bring them in a prep with all 60s? Also I know this a foreign concept for you but after 2 straight hours of pkin on a weekend ppl start getting off to do irl stuff which I know u know nothing about. So stfu pussy

so u just admit that u re a fucking pussy hahahahah calm down dude and let your daddy Ryan speak for ya ! gz for #2 btw .. so enjoy it while it last because any sec i can drop you back to last like ob.. u know .. spread more leaks in your cc and camp you wherever u go and hit you in singles and stuff .. trust me u dont want this.. dont kill your clan like broxx and originalz :P

7 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

so u just admit that u re a fucking pussy hahahahah calm down dude and let your daddy Ryan speak for ya ! gz for #2 btw .. so enjoy it while it last because any sec i can drop you back to last like ob.. u know .. spread more leaks in your cc and camp you wherever u go and hit you in singles and stuff .. trust me u dont want this.. dont kill your clan like broxx and originalz :P

You need to ask your ranks permission for that or type it down in ts since u muted during trips