Quitting Runescape Pernamently

Fudog

2 hours ago, Conor McGregor said:

Didn't you leak in ub and get all ur clans closed by eop/fs? l00l keep running into a safe minigame pussy, rip fudog bark for me

You have an animal in your avatar, but I haven't seen ur fatass move off your chair because I can still smell you on this site lmfao

2 hours ago, Fudog said:

You have an animal in your avatar, but I haven't seen ur fatass move off your chair because I can still smell you on this site lmfao

Didn't u cry when eop closed ur snipe team and killed all ur clans l000l im brown sticky stuffting billions while you contemplate jumping every day because of what eop did 2 u l000l u even leaked in ub lol ty for the free locs buddy haha

9 hours ago, Conor McGregor said:

Didn't u cry when eop closed ur snipe team and killed all ur clans l000l im brown sticky stuffting billions while you contemplate jumping every day because of what eop did 2 u l000l u even leaked in ub lol ty for the free locs buddy haha

Never leaked in ub and I closed my own snipe team because they became to autistic

eop walks around the wild for 2hes with their hands stuck up their ass waiting for something to hit