Demotion

slushpuppy

6 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Well are EOP claims true? Over the period of last 6 months, your clan has been extremely vocal asking Sharkbrew to ban eop for whatever reason, yet your clan still retaliates using the same methods and tools that eop uses.

Foe rank team does not condone/support doxing whatsoever, such acts done by members are extremely rare and not representative of the clan then dealt with quickly, Eop is simply trying to use this as 1 of their many excuses to bring mains and ruin the scene

Having a clans rank structure support or being behind this is significantly different than a lone member doing this on his own then being dealt with by the ranks and in this case i'd say eop is currently in the wrong yet still trying to pretend they're the victims

4 minutes ago, Bash said:

Foe rank team does not condone/support doxing whatsoever, such acts done by members are extremely rare and not representative of the clan then dealt with quickly, Eop is simply trying to use this as 1 of their many excuses to bring mains and ruin the scene

Having a clans rank structure support or being behind this is significantly different than a lone member doing this on his own then being dealt with by the ranks and in this case i'd say eop is currently in the wrong yet still trying to pretend they're the victims

Why wasn't Lv2 properly kicked?

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

Why wasn't Lv2 properly kicked?

That was decided against when eop decided to retaliate, this was all a month or so ago and has already been dealt with. now it's just being used as a pathetic excuse to ruin the scene

1 minute ago, Bash said:

That was decided against when eop decided to retaliate, this was all a month or so ago and has already been dealt with. now it's just being used as a pathetic excuse to ruin the scene

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. So can we ever stop this if EOP comes to the negotiating table? Or are you going to allow a couple of (CT) members to be used as excuse to hit your clan with mains?

18 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. So can we ever stop this if EOP comes to the negotiating table? Or are you going to allow a couple of (CT) members to be used as excuse to hit your clan with mains?

You wasting your time talk to a real rank @Bash just a mini war 2k17 clanner slave.

3 hours ago, Bash said:

why u acting like u know anything? 1 week ago lv2 posted another eop ranks dox in ur status updates lmfao. not eop's problem u cant get a leash on ur members cos ur shook as fuck from them. u dont see my members posting ur or any1 elses dox on my site, cos they know their place. get a grip lmfao cya this weekend for more of the same, clearly its ur clan thats hurting from this not mine.

this whole site knows fo has 0 control over CT members (bash is too new to know this) and they never will, so eop is more than happy to continue ruining their fun. btw, my clan has been through this multiple times with sv and more, were more than happy to play the nh game.

@slushpuppy my clan is more than happy to continue being cancer to fo and will not stop, pm me on irc for proof of them posting another eop ranks dox on their status update (this was only 6-7 days ago btw lmfao).

@Acid the reason i or any1 else hasnt released any fo doxes is because i dont want to involve innocent peoples irl info, theres certain people who dont say a bad word about any1 and itd be wrong to just post their irl info for no reason.

9 hours ago, Bash said:

Can we just take a minute to recognise that eop is trying to play a victim in a "dox war" when these are current status updates that are STILL on eop forums from their own high council?

Mods feel free to hide this and look at it yourself if this violates your rules @Shadows @Kim @slushpuppy

Hide contents

472cb7520b8216c8bd65184adb36933d.png

4fa2639394b8172e4ff2e9c9a6e6892e.png

i'm sure the name drop warranted 2 full doxes being posted haha

@slushpuppeh 

107QWIj.gif

This is the same weekend fom apparently "kicked lv2" but we caught him slipping in game lol. 

The terms we had never lasted more than a day. Fom was also told what would happen if the deal fell through, Danny/paul knew, But they valued their little proud member more than their whole clan.

@bash right now is just trying to save face but has little to no idea what went on in fo. Not toooooooooo mention he's also getting demoted soon.

5 minutes ago, DULL said:

@slushpuppeh 

107QWIj.gif

This is the same weekend fom apparently "kicked lv2" but we caught him slipping in game lol. 

The terms we had never lasted more than a day. Fom was also told what would happen if the deal fell through, Danny/paul knew, But they valued their little proud member more than their whole clan.

@bash right now is just trying to save face but has little to no idea what went on in fo. Not toooooooooo mention he's also getting demoted soon.

:(

lmao @Bash trying to avoid everything and continue supporting doxing?? fom continued to dox more people in eop and still have not removed the member. If fom leadership was not in support of doxing, there would have been punishments and removals but instead the ranks publicly praise their member and publicly use the irl information to flame the eop members irl

Maybe if @Bash wasn't getting demoted soon they'd let him know what's happening in the rank chats of fom lol 

6 hours ago, Bash said:

Can you explain to the community how fom ranks have dealt with this?

Have they removed the doxing member (who continues to post irl information of eop members)? I've witnessed many fom ranks collaborating with lv2 and using the irl info of eop members to attack them... 

It doesn't sound like fom ranks are against this behavior at all lol