Demotion

slushpuppy

Just now, Wiggerslayer said:

I hope @Kim really just forgot to communicate this to other Sharkbrew ranks and this isn't a clear bias against EOP.

32 minutes ago, Wiggerslayer said:

i still don't get it?

FOM member continues to release EOP member's IRL information without any punishment from FOM clan

EOP finally retaliates as discussed SEVERAL times with SB BUT instead of releasing FOM clan members IRL info we keep it in game

IMA NEED A GOOD AS FUG ANSWER B4 I GET INVOLVED XD ??????????

Eop & Foe never got into contact with me about whats hightlighted in red. Multiple things happened after the agreement and as discussed. For those two to keep it between those two not clan vs clan. lol

1 minute ago, Conor McGregor said:

Nah ah don't change it hun

They have the agreement if someones tries to dox one of their members that, they will take actions their own hands to stop the issue at hand.  This is a right step into the future! I hope other clans in our community will follow EOP's and FOE's steps to keep the game healthier. 

This is not an individual agreement, it is a clan agreement between the clans. You can't change the story that easy

What you stated earlier was on our teamspeak. The statement is directed to their individual clans not the opposing. Christ, lol. 

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Eop & Foe never got into contact with me about whats hightlighted in red. Multiple things happened after the agreement and as discussed. For those two to keep it between those two not clan vs clan. lol

Nah it was always discussed as A CLAN AGREEMENT as in your post. EOP AND FOE agreed not 17 AND LV2. Infact LV2 wasn't part of any discussion once!!! :/

How did they come to an agreement without every talking to eatchother LOL the CLANS came to an agreement. YIKES you're not getting out of this one easily.

@holydreams is a Sharkbrew MOD leading a clan that is openly encouraging and allowing without punishment a member to dox other Sharkbrew community members. YIKES!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Fom avoided contacting sharkbrew about it because they were doxing still, but eop continued to address the matter to sharkbrew staff including yourself, but the only replies were either ignoring or banning of eop members because "it wasn't sharkbrew's problem" and then a continued bias against eop by allowing the doxing to continue

Just now, Conor McGregor said:

Fom may ahve avoided contacted sharkbrew about it because they were doxing still, but eop continued to adress the matter to sharkbrew staff including yourself, but the only replies were either ignoring or banning of eop members because "it wasn't sharkbrew's problem"

I have no patience to read comments from a secondary account. 

1 minute ago, Wiggerslayer said:

Nah it was always discussed as A CLAN AGREEMENT as in your post. EOP AND FOE agreed not 17 AND LV2. Infact LV2 wasn't part of any discussion once!!! :/

How did they come to an agreement without every talking to eatchother LOL the CLANS came to an agreement. YIKES you're not getting out of this one easily.

@holydreams is a Sharkbrew MOD leading a clan that is openly encouraging and allowing without punishment a member to dox other Sharkbrew community members. YIKES!!!!!

ok parm lol

I do like you @Kim but it's just way too biased at this point

Go on and demote dull, we dont care

I'll still be x5 logged on my tanks camping fo and theres nothing u brown sticky stuffters can do about it

I was taught not 2 be a bitch boy and cry when people who are supposed to solve things don't. Instead, I retaliate in my own manners (EoP btw)

see you all this weekend to give me free rune scims and p2p sets bastards

2 hours ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

I do like you @Kim but it's just way too biased at this point

Go on and demote dull, we dont care

I'll still be x5 logged on my tanks camping fo and theres nothing u brown sticky stuffters can do about it

I was taught not 2 be a bitch boy and cry when people who are supposed to solve things don't. Instead, I retaliate in my own manners (EoP btw)

see you all this weekend to give me free rune scims and p2p sets bastards