Demotion

slushpuppy

49 minutes ago, holydreams said:

Haha maybe if Tyler knew the truth he wouldn’t be playing runescape anymore LOL

That you paid 6k irl for a rival clan's rank to have an expense free trip to europe slaying bitches while you sat there 3rd wheeling like a beta male holding their drinks (similar to the adhi/rodork leadership and you)?

10 hours ago, 17_ said:

@slushpuppymore than happy to continue being cancer to fo and will not stop, pm me on irc for proof of them posting another eop ranks dox on their status update (this was only 6-7 days ago btw lmfao).

Post them here so we are all on the same page.

@Bash Whether you are a key decision maker or not, for the good for the entire community & your clan, these misunderstandings between clans have to be straightened out one way of the other

1 minute ago, slushpuppy said:

Post them here so we are all on the same page.

@Bash Whether you are a key decision maker or not, for the good for the entire community & your clan, these misunderstandings between clans have to be straightened out one way of the other

im not posting proof of the dox publicly, can send to u in private if needed.

Just now, slushpuppy said:

Photoshop the names out. It is highly imperative that everyone sees what is going on.

O2yMtuT.png

as i said, fo has no control over ct members and never will so ill cya this weekend with more mains than last weekend.

@LV2 you a pussy ass nigga that wont do brown sticky stuff, keep that mouth shut boi

19 minutes ago, 17_ said:

O2yMtuT.png

as i said, fo has no control over ct members and never will so ill cya this weekend with more mains than last weekend.

@LV2 you a pussy ass nigga that wont do brown sticky stuff, keep that mouth shut boi

Ty for posting. What would u expect from FOE before u drop ur mains?

21 minutes ago, 17_ said:

O2yMtuT.png

sad to see the fom representing sb mod who is leader of fom also supports the posting of the dox's lol and uses them to personally attack people...

13 minutes ago, 17_ said:

They kick LV2, until then it'll never end

@holydreams @Bash

Those are their demands. Anything else u like in return i.e. commitment from EOP or any support from SB in creating a lifeline between clans to sort out differences?

If both clans agree & maintain to those terms, I will reinstate @DULL and possibly rank up 1 more FOE rank + any other ranks from other clans who wish to reduce the in-game cancer

49 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

@holydreams @Bash

Those are their demands. Anything else u like in return i.e. commitment from EOP or any support from SB in creating a lifeline between clans to sort out differences?

If both clans agree & maintain to those terms, I will reinstate @DULL and possibly rank up 1 more FOE rank + any other ranks from other clans who wish to reduce the in-game cancer

forgot to put the additional term that Fo must post a public apology on both eop and sharkbrew forums outlining that they will never take part in these actions again, and that holydreams can take a leave of absence from sharkbrew for his participation in the doxing.

It's only reasonable since they broke the terms 3+ times within 24 hours each time 

51 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

@holydreams @Bash

kicking lv2?

Please man lol they're scared of him. Even if they say they'll kick him they won't he'll be back in the clan under a dif name as i showed you earlier.

That won't just do it for me tbh

7 minutes ago, DULL said:

kicking lv2?

Please man lol they're scared of him. Even if they say they'll kick him they won't he'll be back in the clan under a dif name as i showed you earlier.

That won't just do it for me tbh

Not to mention, kicking LV2 was the original condition before fom snaked eop and sharkbrew a further 3 times...

More than just a kick is needed to make amends, my recommendation is public apologies on both eop and sharkbrew forums with the promise that if they do anything along these lines ever again, they have no grounds to complain about 50+ mains, as well as sharkbrew demoting holydreams (a proud supporter and promoter of the doxing by giving member back etc) for his involvement and support of the actions.

Also like dull says fom will 99% create a new alias for lv2 to weasel out, so more punishment must be done. 50+ mains will stay a thing until such terms are met.

38 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

Not to mention, kicking LV2 was the original condition before fom snaked eop and sharkbrew a further 3 times...

Also like dull says fom will 99% create a new alias for lv2 to weasel out, so more punishment must be done. 50+ mains will stay a thing until such terms are met.

It's not a punishment. You got 50 mains and I believe a shitload of their dox. FOE has about handful of mains and 17's dox. I am just trying to reach a middle ground, but lets see what FOE replies with next.

If this goes on any further, we all lose.

Yes FOE has snaked sharkbrew, FOE rank team has slandered my ranks before and I am not obligated to do any of this tbh..

But I shall say the same thing to you as to Danny.. if your clans keep harping on the past, there will be no future.