SV

Pug

9 minutes ago, Pug said:

Been around longer than you lil guy. Anyway aren't you that Fatality -> SV Reject? Lol, enjoy your post count on these forums. 

yea you some new bundle of twigs who no one cares about rofl, this is a 4 year old acc btw you lame cunt 

4 minutes ago, Acid said:

yea you some new bundle of twigs who no one cares about rofl, this is a 4 year old acc btw you lame cunt 

My apologies, I forgot I've been far more successful than you. This man got kicked out Fatality in 2017. WHO GETS KICKED FROM FI???? 

1 hour ago, Pug said:

My apologies, I forgot I've been far more successful than you. This man got kicked out Fatality in 2017. WHO GETS KICKED FROM FI???? 

Made 180k last year, aren't you in that clan that posted a 3-0 p2p prep topic that never actually happened? my apologies if I am mistaken and you're not actually in that crap clan but I would put that down to me along with everyone else not knowing who you are lmao. 

16 hours ago, Eimaj said:

well someone called eimaj leaked to the big bad mean eop for 50m (for 1 weekend btw) and using eimaj's huge snapchat leaks eop managed to do absolutely nothing and SV just closed because no one had the time to step up and lead them!!!

lol someone called eimaj gave the entire 50m to hittin do you remember @amenty