MF prep vs SUP 3-0 (Win by default)

Koed Beastly

5 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I need to fully look into the details. This was a clear case with opponents purposely stating that they wasted time and had no intentions of prepping.

I will await my shakrbrew points for when IR forfitted ty 

Free smoke,

Btw what happened with last prep was supremacy called "north attacks" 

when they didn't get northside.. they went full broccoli, absolutely i mean like justin beiber broccolied and stuffed around like a bunch of 10 year olds who don't know what they're doing.

I can't even thank supremacy for a prep, thanks for wasting our time? lol 

On 1/27/2018 at 4:16 AM, Gelsey said:

l0l couldn't agree more, they getting even cleared every day by kop...banned from pking tho, success clan i can say

Who the frik is KOP lol

Random ass bunch of unorganised, washed up rere's stay dead lmfao 

Gelsey theres so many kill pics of you going around I don't think you have the right to pipe lol

1 hour ago, Danrics said:

Who the frik is KOP lol

Random ass bunch of unorganised, washed up rere's stay dead lmfao 

Gelsey theres so many kill pics of you going around I don't think you have the right to pipe lol

l0000000000000000000l come 1 v 1 me? u have only kill pics of me when u have 20 + man on me rofl and still i died on 0 food lmfao, while u getting 1 banged out like lil bitches, dont pipe up ranndy

Just now, Gelsey said:

l0000000000000000000l come 1 v 1 me? u have only kill pics of me when u have 20 + man on me rofl and still i died on 0 food lmfao, while u getting 1 banged out like lil bitches, dont pipe up ranndy

YES YES YES : Ill message you in Irc after trip tomoz, 2am gonna have a power nap before the trip ^_^

On 1/26/2018 at 2:14 AM, Backstabbed said:

55b73e1a1cb36134a6cdcbc780ef811d.png

^

As if you can take any "measurements" whenever I pm you with an issue with your clan you tell me that zee is emotional and that he doesn't want to.

Bless your soul buddy. You actually were somewhat cool in the past, now you're just a sheep.

hes a sheep for trying to take action when u guys trolled him for a prep and now your no longer cool with him rofl

l0l @Backstabbedi think you have actually changed my friend