The unaddressed cancer in the community...

Conor McGregor

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

damn u wasted ur time writing all that

also we dont give preps to clans that ddos our members

And you then proceed to prep PX over Misfits? 

Misfits has NEVER ddosed someone or brought mains to an event. You think we'd give up our reputation to join scum? Just admit you didn't have your invites or good members online n were terrified lmao. 

Just now, Pug said:

And you then proceed to prep PX over Misfits? 

Misfits has NEVER ddosed someone or brought mains to an event. You think we'd give up our reputation to join scum? Just admit you didn't have your invites or good members online n were terrified lmao. 

yeh bro thats exactly how it is

Just now, Pug said:

Smh. Well at this rate AAO is going to win the rivalry until you prep a real clan. 

Listen dude, stop argueing with me ur clan literally does 1 server and u suck at it hence why we beat u last prep with our lvl 70s lmao

3 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Listen dude, stop argueing with me ur clan literally does 1 server and u suck at it hence why we beat u last prep with our lvl 70s lmao

I'll gladly smoke you in F2p , but until you P2p prep us You're not getting anything from us. 

1 hour ago, Pug said:

I'll gladly smoke you in F2p , but until you P2p prep us You're not getting anything from us. 

Buddy, we've been a dominant force in any events we had against you, I can assure you we had most of our core online and we wouldn't step back to not prep you.

That is if your leadership didn't fuck up about 5 times in a row.