[Oldschool 6v6] Unbreakable vs Weedblazing Vampires of Guthix | 3-2 | 1/25/18

Tyendinaga

Been a minute since any of the UB gang have fought under the name. Have been trying to find a day to set this up with Weedblazers but the time zone differences have been difficult. 

Went up 2-0 and just as quickly saw the rounds go 2-2. Final round was too quick, today could have gone to anyone. Thanks for the fights lads, it was a good one. 

DEZIqN:

MONI:

NUTS:

Yours Truly: 

forgot to pay bills for site oops :[

1 hour ago, Moni said:

You've disputed like every fight you've had. You've done enough minis to know the recoil dmg wasn't the reason you lost.

This lol, some just cant take a loss :/

The recoil damage is the reason you lost lmao. We offered you the chance to redo those 2 rounds but instead you want to give us an automatic win that's not our fault

3 hours ago, Moni said:

You've disputed like every fight you've had. You've done enough minis to know the recoil dmg wasn't the reason you lost.

This lol, some just cant take a loss :/

This is first fight ive disputed. The foe fight i couldve disputed for them being 17 mins late if i wanted free win. I just brought the situation to Shadows as the rules were flawed about the ml thing, never wanted the win from it. 

And again it rly doesent matter if it was the reason or not, rules are to be followed. We Moved this fight 6 days for u to be able to do it, again we could've claimed free win on sunday, we could have forced you to fight down 1 but gave you an invite. If you then also break the rules and dont want to re-do, which we offered too but just left. Damn right I'm disputing at this point lmfao. 

11 minutes ago, ahegao said:

It’s funny how they didn’t say brown sticky stuff after they lost (also didn’t offer us a redo @Asap the fuck u talking about)

itd be ya own niggas lmfao

a9cb5603619f24ab79eaffbb6b43bc08.png

Straight after the mini, tyen was typing multiple times but didn't answer.

Also: from Shadows: "He(tyen) sent me a pic of you telling him for a redo at this score. "

5 hours ago, Tuk said:

a9cb5603619f24ab79eaffbb6b43bc08.png

Straight after the mini, tyen was typing multiple times but didn't answer.

Also: from Shadows: "He(tyen) sent me a pic of you telling him for a redo at this score. "

if you said ingame "re-do, no recoil allowed" then it wouldve happened, instead of saying it in a vague way lmfao

Dispute has passed. The match result is a 3-0 result in favor of Weedblazing because of Ub having recoil damage in the first two rounds. Recoil was one of the items banned in the tournament rules established at the beginning of the event. I read there was some redo talk but this is no longer the case. 

https://i.gyazo.com/62c3b80ce8df65eb4a89ac49d55661cc.mp4