The Transition the Pure Scene Needs

Togo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Birthday said:

Lol, you got bullied out of eop before and ran to foe now you back in eop and are the laughing stock there. No1 actually likes you there remember that. They only laugh AT you not with you which is why u got bullied out last time.

You got bullied out of eop and ran to rd, eop bullied you out of rd and you ran to fi, where you made fi pull 25 for 3 years until you "retired" and @Whisky was finally able to make some progress l0l everyone in fi wants you to stay gone and stop gloryhunting haha

@Togo thoughts?

4 hours ago, Fazing said:

if you can't handle 1 def just go main.

Oh my sweet summer child, you must have started in the last year l00l you would never survive any other scene than the new 1 def lpc scene pussy

10 minutes ago, Birthday said:

Idk how many i have to tell ur random ass that i ain't bday i just use his account but ite nigga good to see you know who bday is cause i have no idea who u are. Looks like u one of those new eop kids seeing as you don't know what happened the last 3 years and believe everything that fat mexican floor lover says 

Did someone yank your ponytail too hard when you were giving them head lmfao bday slumped fatality for 3 years and is now trying to gloryhunt since whisky has brought they back from the dead l000l you're going to ruin everything he's worked hard for!