Outburst Monday Massacre

Chalu

49 minutes ago, Birthday said:

i wouldn't pipe up to eop after what they've done to my clan for the past 3 years and we were an hpc..... you niggas are led by some dudes that haven't even reached high school yet

Looks like some Eop lowlife got ur acc info rip LOL

50 minutes ago, Birthday said:

why are you like 30 with kids to feed wasting your time on this website 24/7, thats neglecting your children lmao just cos ur on minimum wage doesnt mean ur kids lives should be as brown sticky stuff as yours...

go grab yourself an education and maybe you wont need to be such a crybaby begging for foodstamps every week

His baby momma left him cuz hes a spastic

4 hours ago, Birthday said:

why are you like 30 with kids to feed wasting your time on this website 24/7, thats neglecting your children lmao just cos ur on minimum wage doesnt mean ur kids lives should be as brown sticky stuff as yours...

go grab yourself an education and maybe you wont need to be such a crybaby begging for foodstamps every week

why does it sound like your eops bitch??

10 hours ago, Birthday said:

no im just not cauliflower enough to get my clan killed again, you on the other hand I hear have gotten multiple of yours killed by eop

I'm pretty sure ub closed Fs aka Eop jr and forced every other former lpc clan to go xLPC before closing

ub 3-1 vs Fs btw

EOP decided to rush with 25. As we quickly got a regroup in singles. We re rushed the fight. Pushing  EOP all the way to Ca. After about 10 minutes of fighting pushing them to 18 ports and back to Ca. We dipped with the W.

god these level 50 binders are cauliflower as FUG