Supremacy vs Fatality | P2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

Just now, Moni said:

Half...? That's a pretty big stretch. Also, your clan specifically blew two people to try to kill me which basically puts you ad a disadvantage already. 

Your a admin and you support bringing invites to clan wars....

sad sad day, guess you had alot of experience in doom but come on.

Just now, Elve said:

Your a admin and you support bringing invites to clan wars....

sad sad day, guess you had alot of experience in doom but come on.

What.. Would Fi rather sit 12 every round and probably still lose to SUP. The sad part is with the sitting advantage you already had the prep shouldn't have been an issue. You aren't dumb, you know as much as me that the invites didn't change the outcome of the prep. Just yesterday your members were saying how I make every clan I go with lose, what changed today....? 

23 minutes ago, Moni said:

What.. Would Fi rather sit 12 every round and probably still lose to SUP. The sad part is with the sitting advantage you already had the prep shouldn't have been an issue. You aren't dumb, you know as much as me that the invites didn't change the outcome of the prep. Just yesterday your members were saying how I make every clan I go with lose, what changed today....? 

They act like we havent been dumpstering them in preps since 2015

39 minutes ago, Moni said:

if a clan cant pull the opts the original prep was set for then they should forfeit and lose. this goes back years.

Dont setup a prep with a min if you cant pull... than invite whoever and try to claim that you clan somehow accomplished something.

sit down ya dog. your not as good as you think you are.

2 minutes ago, Elve said:

if a clan cant pull the opts the original prep was set for then they should forfeit and lose. this goes back years.

Dont setup a prep with a min if you cant pull... than invite whoever and try to claim that you clan someone accomplished something.

sit down ya dog. your not as good as you think you are.

I know for sure your clan wouldn't have walked after they massed up. Also, if your clan didn't see me as a threat why did they send two people each round to *attempt* to kill me? We both know your ranks wouldn't have sat 30% of their pull lol.. 

Just now, Moni said:

I know for sure your clan wouldn't have walked after they massed up. Also, if your clan didn't see me as a threat why did they send two people each round to *attempt* to kill me? We both know your ranks wouldn't have sat 30% of their pull lol.. 

Jeez, believe whatever you want. im gonna stop now before you abuse your powers and get me banned for whatever ridiculous reason you can think of when i call you brown sticky stuff.

43 minutes ago, Moni said:

Should supremacy even be requesting/accepting preps if they don't have the opts? That's a better question to ask. You should remain unbiased as a mod which you haven't been in this case, you're one of the problems with this site.

3 minutes ago, Acid said:

Should supremacy even be requesting/accepting preps if they don't have the opts? That's a better question to ask. You should remain unbiased as a mod which you haven't been in this case, you're one of the problems with this site.

@slushpuppy time to demote this guy. not fit.

common rule breaker. supports breaking rules. smh.

6 minutes ago, Acid said:

< Moni > i will msg him
< Moni > on phone
< Moni > 18:55 Moni @Lenin
< Moni > 18:55 Moni Fi disputing prep
< Moni > 18:55 Moni it involves me/others
< Moni > 18:55 Moni so i wont get involved
< Moni > msged him that
< Moni > via phone
< lee > ty

think before you speak

10 minutes ago, Elve said:

Jeez, believe whatever you want. im gonna stop now before you abuse your powers and get me banned for whatever ridiculous reason you can think of when i call you brown sticky stuff.

When have I warned you or anyone else for giving your opinion? I'll wait and see what you can muster up (btw you wont find anyone/anything) 

6 minutes ago, Moni said:

< Moni > i will msg him
< Moni > on phone
< Moni > 18:55 Moni @Lenin
< Moni > 18:55 Moni Fi disputing prep
< Moni > 18:55 Moni it involves me/others
< Moni > 18:55 Moni so i wont get involved
< Moni > msged him that
< Moni > via phone
< lee > ty

think before you speak

I have a higher level of thought and intelligence than you