Facebook is a dying platform?

Fake Smile

depends on what platform you use it for, facebook is doing really well for business instead of more of the social media that people "normally" use it for (status updates let friends know what they're up to ect. same with twitter.

tldr social media is become a business platform instead of actual social media

Alot of people still use facebook... i use it on my phone mainly for messenger in group chats, planning events/parties etc (barely get any ads) and also scroll through for big pages such as ladbible, sportbible etc which has one of the largest followings in teens/young adults they post daily news / funny things and gets 100k + likes every post also sports teams / gaming organizations use it alot and is very popular & active as they update their latest news on the platform e.g. new signings and such which get hundreds of thousands of likes. I've actually seen more people use fb and looks lively than ever considering all my teachers from high school still use it, all my friends still use it and post regular pics of travel, party and such but we also all use instagram, snapchat that links to facebook so it uploads pics/vids u want to on there. so unless you have no friends irl or is insecure you probably better off not using it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...