Outburst Wednesday - Hunting Overpowered Ft 308 Teams

K0ed

2e5046fbb32cca2ff01d433197d00c6d.gif                     

Community | Outburst cc

Outburst massed 12 Panthers later peaking at 22 this Wednesday evening to smoke some clans

Our first few hits were on 308 teams, we then found out Overpowered were coming out to the wild so we quickly got a regroup and headed out to clear them we then found Overpowered in singles so we hopped in and got the full clear in singles. Our next fight was with Overpowered south of p13, we rushed them staying aggressive with our scims we pushed them to singles and got the full clear before giving them time to call Fearless. Overpowered then ended their trip.

Outburst-rs.com - Come join the #1 XLPC

7d222fbdd4142f681eb6c531b4b7f320.png

1 hour ago, G U L F said:

@Shaka Zulu @XLPC Warlord Speak up rats

1. Don't ever @ me on this forum ever again kid. You cried when your gf dumped you and kicked you out the house so you couldn't play RS for a month. Worry about that instead of worrying about OP.

2. I wasn't even there lmfao some of us have work little boy.

3. You fought us in singles up 6 opts, then again up 5 opts. If it's a 30v25 thats fine, but a 13 v 18 lmfao 

4. You brought tanks in singles on our vids that you didn't include on your vid but i mean iono. 

5. I guess if you call this a win i can see why FS is literally closing you as i type. hahaahahhahaha thoughts @Aysix @exzrts @Fs Blood ?

1 hour ago, N uts ack said:

LOL in singles the only person I saw die was an OUTBURST kid lmfaooo nice midweek though Outburst!!

LOOOOL i jut saw the vid 2 of them died in multi trying to come to singles and one of them died in a 1 vs 1 .. u killed 3 of them and they didnt kill any .. now i see why they re mad and flamign you LOL .. just ignore them bro @XLPC Warlord .. Ob dead clan.. nice action btw... avoiding fs all day hiding in singles and claiming that a win JOIN OUTBURST BOYS !! HAHAHA!

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

LOOOOL i jut saw the vid 2 of them died in multi trying to come to singles and one of them died in a 1 vs 1 .. u killed 3 of them and they didnt kill any .. now i see why they re mad and flamign you LOL .. just ignore them bro @XLPC Warlord .. Ob dead clan.. nice action btw... avoiding fs all day hiding in singles and claiming that a win JOIN OUTBURST BOYS !! HAHAHA!

RT

3 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

RT

Btw we always rush them in singles (only cz they camp singles all day) and spam wtf is that .. watch them doing the same spam too .. they re just a bunch of Fs wanna be :P LOL fucking ez clan cutting the vid .. i mean it s really embarrassing to post a vid of them dropping in a 1 vs 1 against us..

5 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

welcome back, I'm happy to see you're still in good health x