Brother Nox

Tannie

9 minutes ago, Fudog said:

Fs fanboys want to be ob but can't because they got kicked :/

i still chuckle when I heard Tannie got kicked from Eop lmfao

Why are you even piping up lol? didn't you snipe OB every fight in the weekend 2 months ago? 

Now you are sucking Broxx''s dick every chance you get lmfao, you got no pride man, keep being a dog.

Good username choice also, suits you perfectly.

8 minutes ago, Idk Lmfao said:

Why are you even piping up lol? didn't you snipe OB every fight in the weekend 2 months ago? 

Now you are sucking Broxx''s dick every chance you get lmfao, you got no pride man, keep being a dog.

He's only sucking off Broxx because he has nowhere else to go since he got booted from HIS OWN team.

32 minutes ago, Idk Lmfao said:

Lol great point, Fudog is rat

1 hour ago, Idk Lmfao said:

I was sniping the Fs kid who got kicked from ob btw. Also, I closed vanquish as a snipe team and Fs v1 with ub. If you were so good at Runescape then why aren't you stepping up and calling lmfao

1 minute ago, Fudog said:

I was sniping the Fs kid who got kicked from ob btw. Also, I closed vanquish as a snipe team and Fs v1 with ub. If you were so good at Runescape then why aren't you stepping up and calling lmfao

You can call me mister network. I will remind you this when ob is closed.