Results of Sharkbrew Clanning Awards 2017

slushpuppy

As a statistics undergrad obtaining my masters in data analytics, your logic behind nulling Eop/Aao votes is flawed.  Utilising 95% confidence intervals to obtain outliers only applies to numerical/quantitative data sets, not qualitative ones.  

For example, if there was a poll asking who the best soccer player in the world was, and everyone was told to choose their top two, most people would pick Messi and Ronaldo.  Just because most people would vote those two players does not quantify as an outlier when the MAJORITY of the people in the poll chose that option.

@slushpuppy

6 hours ago, Stompy said:

@Slushpuppy is Nulled a new clan? I'm 4n so Idk this clan gz to them tho

8PHD0jP.png

this the most brain dead comment ive seen on here god bless you stompy ob is so broccolied  " im 4nr so idk this clan gz to them tho" lmfaoooooooooo you should read before you post any more cauliflower brown sticky stuff you dumb hill giant :facepalm:

1 hour ago, K===Big Bombz said:

As a statistics undergrad obtaining my masters in data analytics, your logic behind nulling Eop/Aao votes is flawed.  Utilising 95% confidence intervals to obtain outliers only applies to numerical/quantitative data sets, not qualitative ones.  

For example, if there was a poll asking who the best soccer player in the world was, and everyone was told to choose their top two, most people would pick Messi and Ronaldo.  Just because most people would vote those two players does not quantify as an outlier when the MAJORITY of the people in the poll chose that option.

@slushpuppy

@slushpuppeh bk2highschool

1 hour ago, P0 tz said:

this the most brain dead comment ive seen on here god bless you stompy ob is so broccolied  " im 4nr so idk this clan gz to them tho" lmfaoooooooooo you should read before you post any more cauliflower brown sticky stuff you dumb hill giant :facepalm:

I agree.. Idk how to comment proper here cas im 4n

2 hours ago, K===Big Bombz said:

@slushpuppy

Considering how much they hate eop, they can't let eop win everything