Results of Sharkbrew Clanning Awards 2017

slushpuppy

15 hours ago, K===Big Bombz said:

First of all, I'm enjoying this discussion because it just goes to show how hurt you get when someone intellectual criticizes your methods.  You continue to attack me personally while I try to keep things on topic.  Whose the one stroking his own ego?

Nothing you said so far is intellectual.

15 hours ago, K===Big Bombz said:

In reference to your main response, I haven't provided any of my ideas because each time I point out a blatant error in your topic, you defend it by providing false information that no researcher would ever implement in his data.  Since you're confused about my usage of the words data/study/voting, in this context it is basically the same and you seem disheveled by my usage of those words.  Why not focus on what I'm saying and not point out inconsistencies in my word usage?

You claim to be an intellect, but your misuse of technical terms show you severe lack of knowledge of the matter at hand.

You keep claiming that I'm spewing rhetoric, when in reality I'm sufficiently counter-arguing your points.  For example, you said that you implemented a scaling factor in the poll.  I point out to you that your scaling factor (removing a certain demographic of votes) is not in fact a scaling factor.  In response, you freak out, claiming that I haven't offered a viable solution and that my Statistics degree is made up.  You're the founder of a community site yet you're acting like a child.

Go back and read my post again. At no point did I say this current method was proportional representation. My explanation of proportional representation was a direct reply to your apparent confusion of the term. You don't seem very experienced in this subject to call yourself an expert in this domain. Your hilarious attempts at trying to put me down by using catchy bywords and capitalizing them further proves my point that you are not an educated person, but a moron depending on emotional appeal than logic to get your point across

A qualitative study is one that seeks to understand or learn a certain group of people's opinions, ideas, and circumstances.  If you were running a TRUE qualitative study you would accept the votes that were given on the topic instead of trying to come up with a method of normalizing the data.  I'm not saying this is a full proof method, but the outcome of the votes would undoubtedly be based on which clan has the highest number of posters on this website.

Like I said for the 3rd? time, this is not a qualitative study by any means or form nor does it pretend to be. You are so caught up trying to demonstrate your "knowledge" that you fail to grasp the intent and purpose of these awards. Your definition is incomplete. You keep cherry picking definitions to suit your agenda demonstrating maliciousness and somehow I am the one acting childishly. Haha.

What I'm stating is that its very hard to determine which clans deserve which award, but in the context of a community poll, you cannot just delete observations because they are "biased."  This is like trying to fix a wrong with a wrong, trying to put out a fire by using fire, or trying to fight ddos with ddos.  It just doesn't work, and something this website should avoid for it to remain an un-biased community forum.

Incorrect. Outliers or bias data can be removed if sufficiently proven to be an outlier. It boils down to how good the data sampling is.

Your contention should be with my interpretation instead of the methods I am using, which btw, is also implemented in detecting voting fraud, but obviously I get it that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a wiki article to help you in you formulate your next response because I am tired of reading your incessant drivel that you keep spewing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier

4 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Nothing you said so far is intellectual.

You claim to be an intellect, but your misuse of technical terms show you severe lack of knowledge of the matter at hand.

Go back and read my post again. At no point did I say this current method was proportional representation. My explanation of proportional representation was a direct reply to your apparent confusion of the term. You don't seem very experienced in this subject to call yourself an expert in this domain. Your hilarious attempts at trying to put me down by using catchy bywords and capitalizing them further proves my point that you are not an educated person, but a moron depending on emotional appeal than logic to get your point across

Like I said for the 3rd? time, this is not a qualitative study by any means or form nor does it pretend to be. You are so caught up trying to demonstrate your "knowledge" that you fail to grasp the intent and purpose of these awards. Your definition is incomplete. You keep cherry picking definitions to suit your agenda demonstrating maliciousness and somehow I am the one acting childishly. Haha.

Incorrect. Outliers or bias data can be removed if sufficiently proven to be an outlier. It boils down to how good the data sampling is.

Your contention should be with my interpretation instead of the methods I am using, which btw, is also implemented in detecting voting fraud, but obviously I get it that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a wiki article to help you in you formulate your next response because I am tired of reading your incessant drivel that you keep spewing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier

I've made plenty of intellectual statements to refute your statements yet you respond with biased rhetoric that enables you to stroke your ego.  I have not made any false claims whatsoever in my previous posts, and if you can bring up any false statements that I made, I'd be happy to see them.

I am not confused about proportional representation whatsoever.  Nothing in life is proportional.  If there was a presidential election and a certain president got more votes because he had more supporters, who would have the audacity to remove a certain demographic of votes?  That's called voter fraud and is evident in corrupt dictatorships.  Are you, Slushpuppy, a corrupt moderator of this unbiased site?  Or are you just trying to spread the awards around to appease other clans because you're scared theyll stop using sharkbrew?

You claim that this is not a qualitative study.... then what is it?  In your original post you claim that you used a confidence interval to eliminate the majority of eop votes.... well, is this a quantative study?  What numbers are being analyzed?  It seems like youre the one that is uninformed and making up stuff to promote your agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualitative_research

Like I've stated many times before, qualitative data is not biased because its QUALITATIVE.  The only biased thing going on here is you deciding to eliminate the majority of eop votes because you dont want to offend other clans.  Lets be honest.  You wanted to spread the awards around to encourage other clans to continue to use your website.  Well, why not admit that and stop trying to pretend like youre some kind of genius by obtaining a 95% confidence interval that only applies to numerical datasets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_interval

You also claim that you removed the vote as a means of combating voter fraud.  How is it voter fraud if many eop members decide to put eop,aao as their vote?  Voter fraud is when individuals try to circumvent the system by illegally voting multiple times or preventing other people from voting.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_fraud

Explain to me how any voter fraud occured.

26 minutes ago, K===Big Bombz said:

I've made plenty of intellectual statements to refute your statements yet you respond with biased rhetoric that enables you to stroke your ego.  I have not made any false claims whatsoever in my previous posts, and if you can bring up any false statements that I made, I'd be happy to see them.

I am not confused about proportional representation whatsoever.  Nothing in life is proportional.  If there was a presidential election and a certain president got more votes because he had more supporters, who would have the audacity to remove a certain demographic of votes?  That's called voter fraud and is evident in corrupt dictatorships.  Are you, Slushpuppy, a corrupt moderator of this unbiased site?  Or are you just trying to spread the awards around to appease other clans because you're scared theyll stop using sharkbrew?

You claim that this is not a qualitative study.... then what is it?  In your original post you claim that you used a confidence interval to eliminate the majority of eop votes.... well, is this a quantative study?  What numbers are being analyzed?  It seems like youre the one that is uninformed and making up stuff to promote your agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualitative_research

Like I've stated many times before, qualitative data is not biased because its QUALITATIVE.  The only biased thing going on here is you deciding to eliminate the majority of eop votes because you dont want to offend other clans.  Lets be honest.  You wanted to spread the awards around to encourage other clans to continue to use your website.  Well, why not admit that and stop trying to pretend like youre some kind of genius by obtaining a 95% confidence interval that only applies to numerical datasets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_interval

You also claim that you removed the vote as a means of combating voter fraud.  How is it voter fraud if many eop members decide to put eop,aao as their vote?  Voter fraud is when individuals try to circumvent the system by illegally voting multiple times or preventing other people from voting.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_fraud

Explain to me how any voter fraud occured.

hey vito