Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

2 minutes ago, Sandra said:

I like how you always bring up irrelevent stuff :)! Declare on Foe already if you want that reward so bad. I take it the reason you're posting here is because you don't agree. Well @slushpuppy gave Eop a chance to take it, you only have to do 1 thing: declare a CWA fullout on Foe :)! If not, all fair and squair, but then you'll have to accept the fact that the community voted for Foe as the best CWA clan. 

Have a nice day :)

Epidemic | Forsaken | NME

Eop killed them all and you're still mad years later LMFAO

Just now, DULL said:

Epidemic | Forsaken | NME

Eop killed them all and you're still mad years later get a life LMFAO

Hahaha! You're so funny, you're only proving my point :)! Here's a free tip: you should ask Goop about the hard time Eop endured during the rise of Epidemic. And I doubt Eop's mains would've been a match for Forsaken :P

Have a nice day :)!   

Just now, Sandra said:

Hahaha! You're so funny, you're only proving my point :)! Here's a free tip: you should ask Goop about the hard time Eop endured during the rise of Epidemic. And I doubt Eop's mains would've been a match for Forsaken :P

Have a nice day :)!   

Using faces doesn't change the fact that years later you're still mad at eop for closing all your low-tier clans : ]

Just now, DULL said:

Using faces doesn't change the fact that years later you're still mad at eop for closing all your low-tier clans : ]

Funny person :)! Ask Goop about the conversation he had with Epidemics leaders back in the day :P!

Something tells me you like to change the subject when people hit the nail on its head. When will you declare a CWA fullout on Foe? I mean, that's the reason you're posting on this topic right? You're disagreeing with the results of the award. Seize the moment and PM @holydreams!   

Just now, Sandra said:

te Funny person :)! Ask Goop about the conversation he had with Epidemics leaders back in the day :P!

Something tells me you like to change the subject when people hit the nail on its head. When will you declare a CWA fullout on Foe? I mean, that's the reason you're posting on this topic right? You're disagreeing with the results of the award. Seize the moment and PM @holydreams!   

goop said tell E leaders ty for being easy

Keep informing me how much you hate eop clan! seize the moment and realize all your clans are dead xD!

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

yes I too would decline a CWA fight because I cannot trust the mechanical ability of my members without a large numbers advantage or unclearable mains to boost cape counter 

need i remind you that eop is literally 6-0 against breakable clan & 18-0 vs apex clan, let that sink in weirdo.

17 minutes ago, holydreams said:

Omg yikES!!

i just realised I’ve had the cwa belt since 2014 when we beat fatality 2x in j cup! Holy brown sticky stuff a new record

Dog you lost full out 2 months ago lmfao 86-0 LOOOOOOOOOL

3 minutes ago, roflcats said:

lol there's a reason eop has the highest pull and still needs to bring mains (and that reason isn't because other clans bring mains LOL)

You're right that isn't the reason lol.

Reason is fom dox clan we kill dox clan and any1 who give dox clan action thank you zach!