Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

1 minute ago, Danrics said:

@JoJo how does it feel to be the only legacy clan without a statue at clanwars L000000000000000000L

How does it feel to be in a 1 server clan and u can only pull 35 in that server l00000000000000l mf is dead dont ever quote me again

nice lbs btw spazz

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

How does it feel to be in a 1 server clan and u can only pull 35 in that server l00000000000000l mf is dead dont ever quote me again

nice lbs btw spazz

Baited in 2k18 lul,

btw it feels good because you're lieing not only to yourself but the community as a whole...

@JoJo you didn't tell me how it feels not to have a statue hehe

45 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Based on this topic I'd say there are quite a few Eop members and ranks who seem to care about the award Foe got.. now that Sharkbrew offers a solution it's all of a sudden a 'joke' and it's okay to 'troll' and tell everybody you'll only have a fullout in the wilderness (which won't happen, everybody knows this for obvious reasons). You either care and declare on Foe for a CWA fullout to take their award or you don't care and move on doing your own thing (which doesn't seem to be the case right now :huh:). 

Nobody cares about the awards lol. It's clearly about the way the votes for said shit awards were tallied. You've quoted me like 8x now and you still haven't figured that out? Fuck me, you really and truly are an tomato.

4 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Nobody cares about the awards lol. It's clearly about the way the votes for said shit awards were tallied. You've quoted me like 8x now and you still haven't figured that out? Fuck me, you really and truly are an tomato.

So why would you care about the way the votes are tallied if you don't care about the awards?

1 hour ago, Danrics said:

Baited in 2k18 lul,

btw it feels good because you're lieing not only to yourself but the community as a whole...

@JoJo you didn't tell me how it feels not to have a statue hehe

Ah yes baited into responding, bark for me doggy.

How am i lying? Misfits doesnt do F2P server at all and you guys legit pull 35-40 every weekend if you dont end up cancelling LOL

btw nice leaderboards your clan is in crisis please ignore this again l00000000000l

12 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Ah yes baited into responding, bark for me doggy.

How am i lying? Misfits doesnt do F2P server at all and you guys legit pull 35-40 every weekend if you dont end up cancelling LOL

btw nice leaderboards your clan is in crisis please ignore this again l00000000000l

35-40? Very inaccurate,

Elite boards* cool story

Cancelled 1 trip...

once again full of lies lol stop being salty that you don't have a statue you'll get there one day :) just train up quality nerd :)

3 hours ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

I'm trying to understand pal, you have an issue with the way the votes were tallied but don't care about the awards? So why is there an issues with the vote tally?

The way something is done and an award are two very separate things. I don't think you're trying very hard to understand this simple concept lol.

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

The way something is done and an award are two very separate things. I don't think you're trying very hard to understand this simple concept lol.

But if you don't care about the award then why would you care about the method?

I'm really confused buddy. If you're concerned about the way the votes were tallied then surely you care about the awards?

1 hour ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

But if you don't care about the award then why would you care about the method?

I'm really confused buddy. If you're concerned about the way the votes were tallied then surely you care about the awards?

You're literally confusing yourself because, to put it plainly, you're a broccoli.