Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You're literally confusing yourself because, to put it plainly, you're a broccoli.

Let's try clear things up with an analogy my friend.

Say the sharkbrew awards are a soup and the votes are ingredients in the soup.

You're not eating the soup, more so claim you don't have any care for the soup at all. Yet for some reason you have an issue with the ingredients in the soup?

Am I right in trying to understand this pal?

10 hours ago, Sandra said:

Based on this topic I'd say there are quite a few Eop members and ranks who seem to care about the award Foe got.. now that Sharkbrew offers a solution it's all of a sudden a 'joke' and it's okay to 'troll' and tell everybody you'll only have a fullout in the wilderness (which won't happen, everybody knows this for obvious reasons). You either care and declare on Foe for a CWA fullout to take their award or you don't care and move on doing your own thing (which doesn't seem to be the case right now :huh:). 

please stop

Firstly, I have seen that eop are not fighting fom in clan wars until they make amends for doxing eop members (apologies on both eop and sb forums, removal of doxing members, etc). Until fom face justice, they are simply getting camped every weekend by mains and every pk trip sniped, no safegame activities.

Furthermore, there is so much wrong here that needs to be addressed so here's a list that takes 3 minutes to type up

> How are these the awards people voted for if you yourself admitted you removed a vast majority that were for eop, aao simply because of your personal opinion on the clanning world?

> Why are you furthering the discredit of your awards system by saying that the award that has been awarded to fom can now be taken from them if they lose the proposed fullout?

> Why are fom so scared to declare a fullout on eop that they get @slushpuppeh to do it for them? Lmfao is @slushpuppeh now a delivery boy for @holydreams?

> Why do you think you have any power to start a fullout between two clans as a result of rigging your own awards?

> Why are sharkbrew mods @slushpuppeh @Tyendinaga supporting a doxing clan (fom) in getting events in the pure community when they have been the ones creating cancer?

> Why should eop even bother fighting fom when fom are currently 1-11 in p2p preps? Start getting some wins first

> You rigged the awards to stop eop winning everything, get over it everyone knows you are anti-eop

> Why are sharkbrew in such support of a clan who is continuously doxing (fom)? Isn't it about time sharkbrew decided that doxing was a bad activity and has no place in the community?

You're digging yourself a deeper grave lmfao 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Firstly, I have seen that eop are not fighting fom in clan wars until they make amends for doxing eop members (apologies on both eop and sb forums, removal of doxing members, etc). Until fom face justice, they are simply getting camped every weekend by mains and every pk trip sniped, no safegame activities.

Furthermore, there is so much wrong here that needs to be addressed so here's a list that takes 3 minutes to type up

> How are these the awards people voted for if you yourself admitted you removed a vast majority that were for eop, aao simply because of your personal opinion on the clanning world?

> Why are you furthering the discredit of your awards system by saying that the award that has been awarded to fom can now be taken from them if they lose the proposed fullout?

> Why are fom so scared to declare a fullout on eop that they get @slushpuppeh to do it for them? Lmfao is @slushpuppeh now a delivery boy for @holydreams?

> Why do you think you have any power to start a fullout between two clans as a result of rigging your own awards?

> Why are sharkbrew mods @slushpuppeh @Tyendinaga supporting a doxing clan (fom) in getting events in the pure community when they have been the ones creating cancer?

> Why should eop even bother fighting fom when fom are currently 1-11 in p2p preps? Start getting some wins first

> You rigged the awards to stop eop winning everything, get over it everyone knows you are anti-eop

> Why are sharkbrew in such support of a clan who is continuously doxing (fom)? Isn't it about time sharkbrew decided that doxing was a bad activity and has no place in the community?

You're digging yourself a deeper grave lmfao 

Black is white and white is black to you.

This topic is purely a response to some members of your clan nonstop crying to get the clanning awards awarded EOP.

And in any fair process, there is always an opportunity for recourse.

FOE has the sig, if you want it, fight for it. Fair game isn't it?

14 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Nobody cares about the awards lol. It's clearly about the way the votes for said shit awards were tallied. You've quoted me like 8x now and you still haven't figured that out? Fuck me, you really and truly are an tomato.

Then stop posting on this topic all together if you don't care about the awards. We know you don't agree with the way the votes were handeled, but when Slushpuppy offers an alternative (a fight) you back down. You've made your point, now it's either time to move on or to declare a CWA fullout on Foe to take the award.

4 hours ago, Skeez said:

please stop

Why would I, did I hit the nail on its head? You're the one who doesn't contribute to this topic.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Also @Sandra we get it eop closed all of your clans including ub recently and your ulpc (LOL) scene has crashed and burned already, stop trying everyone knows ur tryharding for mod l00l

You're so clueless it's funny :P! Another comedian! A history lesson: When Epidemic closed we pulled 110, competing vs MM while Eop pulled 80~ to compete vs Foe. Foe and MM teamed on Epidemic, so we invited Eop to join us vs the MMFoe alliance. I doubt you were around but those 200 vs 200 fights were rather epic. After that Epidemic closed at our peak. Eop had a small rise due to the Epidemic members that joined, but it didn't take that long before Eop's pulls went back to 40-50 after Epidemic members started joining DP. So yeah, Eop had nothing to do with the closure of Epidemic :P ;)! As for UB, I was never a member of UB. The uLPC scene is still in it's first stages. I don't clan anymore, so its success depends on the ranks of the clans/teams. As for your last point: I've actually declined a mod offer on multiple occasions, if you don't believe me ask @slushpuppy :)!

Have a nice day :)

8 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Black is white and white is black to you.

This topic is purely a response to some members of your clan nonstop crying to get the clanning awards awarded EOP.

And in any fair process, there is always an opportunity for recourse.

FOE has the sig, if you want it, fight for it. Fair game isn't it?

So by your logic any award can be up for grabs over a fight?

I challenge you to a 1v1 in p2p, winner gets the database to sharkbrew. Fair game isn't it? Or is your logic on selective and only applicable when you are stuck in a corner with no other reasoning to justify your bias l0l

If you think you deserve to host sharkbrew, prove it. Fight for it pussy

6 hours ago, Sandra said:

Then stop posting on this topic all together if you don't care about the awards. We know you don't agree with the way the votes were handeled, but when Slushpuppy offers an alternative (a fight) you back down. You've made your point, now it's either time to move on or to declare a CWA fullout on Foe to take the award.

Why would I, did I hit the nail on its head? You're the one who doesn't contribute to this topic.

You're so clueless it's funny :P! Another comedian! A history lesson: When Epidemic closed we pulled 110, competing vs MM while Eop pulled 80~ to compete vs Foe. Foe and MM teamed on Epidemic, so we invited Eop to join us vs the MMFoe alliance. I doubt you were around but those 200 vs 200 fights were rather epic. After that Epidemic closed at our peak. Eop had a small rise due to the Epidemic members that joined, but it didn't take that long before Eop's pulls went back to 40-50 after Epidemic members started joining DP. So yeah, Eop had nothing to do with the closure of Epidemic :P ;)! As for UB, I was never a member of UB. The uLPC scene is still in it's first stages. I don't clan anymore, so its success depends on the ranks of the clans/teams. As for your last point: I've actually declined a mod offer on multiple occasions, if you don't believe me ask @slushpuppy :)!

Have a nice day :)

Using excessive smiley faces is trademark catfishing

and yes you were ub l00l you weren't member but you were diehard, and we killed you l00l

You're so clueless hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I challenge you to a 1v1 in p2p, winner gets the database to sharkbrew. Fair game isn't it? Or is your logic on selective and only applicable when you are stuck in a corner with no other reasoning to justify your bias l0l

Using excessive smiley faces is trademark catfishing

and yes you were ub l00l you weren't member but you were diehard, and we killed you l00l

You're so clueless hahahaha

:P:)B):o^_^

22 hours ago, Sandra said:

Based on this topic I'd say there are quite a few Eop members and ranks who seem to care about the award Foe got.. now that Sharkbrew offers a solution it's all of a sudden a 'joke' and it's okay to 'troll' and tell everybody you'll only have a fullout in the wilderness (which won't happen, everybody knows this for obvious reasons). You either care and declare on Foe for a CWA fullout to take their award or you don't care and move on doing your own thing (which doesn't seem to be the case right now :huh:). 

Nobody in EoP gives a brown sticky stuff about sharkbrew forum awards hahaha. We are just stating that FO is not the best CWA clan and Supremacy doesn't have the strongest core lol. I guess we should be sorry (not sorry) for saying so. :P

40 minutes ago, Old said:

Nobody in EoP gives a brown sticky stuff about sharkbrew forum awards hahaha. We are just stating that FO is not the best CWA clan and Supremacy doesn't have the strongest core lol. I guess we should be sorry (not sorry) for saying so. :P

This topic kinda proves otherwise though lol, you're basically all saying that Eop should get the reward. You state that Foe isn't the best CWA clan, all fair and square, but you're not willing to fight them in a CWA fullout to prove it. Actions speak louder than words! Walk the talk! Oh well.. have a good day! I've said my piece.

1 hour ago, Sandra said:

This topic kinda proves otherwise though lol, you're basically all saying that Eop should get the reward. You state that Foe isn't the best CWA clan, all fair and square, but you're not willing to fight them in a CWA fullout to prove it. Actions speak louder than words! Walk the talk! Oh well.. have a good day! I've said my piece.

This isn't about a fight in clan wars, this is about how one clan won the voting and sharkbrew altered the results because they have their own personal opinions that differ from the majority vote. You must have surrounded yourself with dropouts in ub for too long because the cauliflower seems to have rubbed off on you.

Actions speak louder than words but this was a voting for awards, not a tournament. If you want to be a nazi about fighting, go and beg for a fight on the sharkbrew winter tournament topic (that fom haven't signed up for...). This is about the voting system

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

any award can be up

winner gets the database to sharkbrew

Yeah pls stop trying. Enjoy your 5 deserved awards and live life peacefully instead of being a cynical bundle of twigsgot who has sticks in his ass

On 2/7/2018 at 9:45 PM, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

Let's try clear things up with an analogy my friend.

Say the sharkbrew awards are a soup and the votes are ingredients in the soup.

You're not eating the soup, more so claim you don't have any care for the soup at all. Yet for some reason you have an issue with the ingredients in the soup?

Am I right in trying to understand this pal?

@Public Relations Pig im still trying to understand buddy